Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson made some very good throws tonight but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilson made some very good throws tonight but....

...the catches that Baldwin and Lockett made, even when closely blanketed and on the sidelines, were simply uncanny.

So I guess it's up to the Bears next week. One thing in our favor. The Vikings have quite literally ALWAYS lost when it counted most.

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    ...the catches that Baldwin and Lockett made, even when closely blanketed and on the sidelines, were simply uncanny.

So I guess it's up to the Bears next week. One thing in our favor. The Vikings have quite literally ALWAYS lost when it counted most.
    Watching Mahomes vs Russell is as exciting as Bird vs Magic was..
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Watching Mahomes vs Russell is as exciting as Bird vs Magic was..
      I’d take Mahomes over Wilson. And as you guys know I’m a longtime Seahawks fan.

Bears don’t have much to play for other than keeping a division rival out of the playoffs. That might be enough.

Comment

Not so fast Vin!

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
        I’d take Mahomes over Wilson. And as you guys know I’m a longtime Seahawks fan.

Bears don’t have much to play for other than keeping a division rival out of the playoffs. That might be enough.

USA TODAY
        Bears hang on to hope for a bye with win over 49ers
        By JJ STANKEVITZ December 23, 2018 6:13 PM

SANTA CLARA, Calif. — The Bears still have a chance to secure a first-round bye, but in beating the San Francisco 49ers 14-9 on Sunday at Levi’s Stadium also ensured they will be no worse than the NFC No. 3 seed for their first playoff appearance in eight years next month.
        With their win over the Pittsburgh Steelers, the New Orleans Saints (13-2) clinched home-field advantage throughout the playoffs. The 11-4 Bears will finish with a better record than the No. 4-seed Dallas Cowboys (9-6) and could still leapfrog the 12-3 Los Angeles Rams on the final weekend of the season. The Bears would need to beat the Minnesota Vikings a week from Sunday while also having the Rams lose at home to the 49ers for that best-case scenario to come to fruition.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X