Michael Irvin...the picture of calm objectivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Irvin...the picture of calm objectivity

Frantically bathing anyone within 25 feet in a warm blanket of spittle, this moron shouted several times..."They will regain their proper spot among kings!"

Back in the day, when we encountered someone who behaved like Irvin did the other day on ESPN we would give them an IM injection of a heavy tranquilize, gently garb them in a straight jacket and park them in a quiet, darkened room under close observation.

The fact that ESPN continues to employ this borderline retarded, saliva showeirng piece of dog shit is a testament to the fact that they are only about 'circus'.

He looks like a guy that has a serious drug problem. Why is he sweating so much?
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      He looks like a guy that has a serious drug problem. Why is he sweating so much?
      Nah, he's just playing to the crowd. Let's be honest here, that asshole Smith could piss off the Pope. That was an act with the guy coming out to wipe his forehead. I know I'm way in the minority here but the guy cracks me up a lot with the other boring guys that they have on. I can see why he was the life of the party in the old days and when he was all coked up.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X