Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The appetize was pretty good. Now for the main course.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we get to the super bowl this year it will be a miracle.

Comment

I have to fly through Dallas this week and I really, REALLY want to wear my Eagles gear to piss them off. We move on and they watch us again.....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Guess Gurley's not hurting all that much. Me likee!

Comment

That hands to the face Call is the kind of call I HATE. Granted it was against Cowboys so I’m great with it but man calls like that swing a game.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Beautiful baby!!

Comment

If the Rams play the Chargers in their new stadium they still won't fill it.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                Glad the Rams scored to take the lead but fuck Joe Buck and his biased bullshit! The cowfag CB (I think it was Jones) had two hands on the receiver but all Buck can talk about is how the Rams are dropping the ball! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

Beautiful when the Actor from "Glass" broke the asshole's balls for mispronouncing his name after he'd practiced it.

Comment

Anyone else wonder if Pepsi stopped running the Panthers ‘ice the kicker’ commercial in Chicago? The sound of that “doink” is awesome!!!

Comment

Prescott will make an occasional good pass but he mainly sucks cock with his accuracy.

Comment

Ok. I am happy with the first half, considering the Rams should be even further ahead.

Shocked that the Rams are running like they are against the Dallas D.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                        Prescott will make an occasional good pass but he mainly sucks cock with his accuracy.
                        He is an enigma for sure. Looks great at times. Those dropped pick 6's that he has squirreled out on this year has saved him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                          He is an enigma for sure. Looks great at times. Those dropped pick 6's that he has squirreled out on this year has saved him.
                          He always came up small in big games at Mississippi State.

Comment

Jim Schwartz is coaching the Rams secondary. They're awful on pass D.

Comment

I don't think he caught it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                                I don't think he caught it.
                                Like to say he didn't...but he maintained control.

Comment

Working...
                                X