New Regime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Regime

Sorry to see Hextall and Hakstol go but they just did not get it done. I thought Hakstol had a good working relationship with young guys after watching him at UND for a number of years and thought it would do him well with all the young players the Flyers were bringing along but it just wasn't happening.
    Promising to see them win last night. They really need stability in the goal so let's hope Hart can be the guy so many people want him to be
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Poor kid has a lot of pressure on him at 20 years old but he looked up to the challenge last night. Hopefully he holds up well. The change should be good. I hope Fletcher doesn't unload all of the prospects and picks they have for rentals. Build for the long haul with the right players (and coach).

Comment

Always nice to get y our perspective stevemc. Flyers have had a number of young guys just not get better the last couple of years. I also hope they don't unload them or their picks for vets who may or may not help. There are still a number of young guys coming and they can have a long term success. But goal tending has been their downfall. Can't live with the goal tending they have had the last three years. I hope Hart goes down as a hall of famer
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Working...
      X