Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: monthly

Originally posted by timmymoore
    a monthly prize would be awesome!.. another question Vin, when you launch the new sportscolumn, will i still be able to acess old stories that i have had posted. ( i need them for my adv. journalisim class) or should i save the webpages? thanks... you can email me at [email protected] or just reply...

--tim moore--
    all stories will remain intact.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Writing Contest

This all looks like a very good idea. I am in.

Trevor

Comment

thanks guru, once again the $100 would be great. man i cant wait to start writing again. i have been so busy with school, tennis, ap tests... oh yes, spring break will see a new story. anyway thanks for answering my question, and i look forword to the new and improved sportscolumn!

--tim moore--

Comment

I do like the exposure idea more than money, but I like money too. I'm competitive, whatever you'd like to put out there as a prize (hell, I'd do it just to be called the winner) is fine.

Comment

THis is good feedback guys. I think the first SC writing contest will launch May 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
              THis is good feedback guys. I think the first SC writing contest will launch May 1.
              Thanks and may the best other writer finish second behind me (just kidding).
              "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Originally posted by bsd987
                Thanks and may the best other writer finish second behind me (just kidding).
                you got good stuff, bsd. You're a preseason favorite.

Comment

yes! i am quite excited for this to start! let the best writer win. once again, this format is going to blow the old format out of the water.

--Tim Moore--

Comment

you got good stuff, bsd. You're a preseason favorite.
                    Thanks, but I still have to beat BostonMac and a few others who are better than me. I just have to hope that he misses the first contest!
                    "And they're not gonna get him today." - Legendary Calder Track Announcer Phil Saltzman.

Comment

Working...
                    X