• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    never been to New Orleans, gonna head down and knee cap Brees

I want video of Brees asking "Why?"

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
      The Saints secondary has not been very good this year as compared to last year! I think you can throw on them. That's why I hope adding Wallace will help.

But that dome and Brees plus Kamara and Thomas will make it difficult. This will be the biggest test!
      Dealing with that friekin dome will be harder than dealing with the Saints IMO Rob. We'll see, but I think that we're going to punch the bastards right in the mouth to start the game. Schwartz has to be more aggressive in this one. I think that he's been too worried about the kids in the defensive backfield to turn the linebackers loose for the most part. I say turn em loose and let the chips fall where they may!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Dealing with that friekin dome will be harder than dealing with the Saints IMO Rob. We'll see, but I think that we're going to punch the bastards right in the mouth to start the game. Schwartz has to be more aggressive in this one. I think that he's been too worried about the kids in the defensive backfield to turn the linebackers loose for the most part. I say turn em loose and let the chips fall where they may!
        Yes the crowd in the dome will be the a headache! Hoping Offense can get an early score to keep them muted somewhat.

Comment

As good as Brady and Brees are I think that they're not as quick as they used to be in the pocket and bail on pressure. I've seen them both take a dive rather than a sack this season. We can get to him and slow him down with our front four. That quick surface can work to our advantage too.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

As I said earlier I am concerned about playing them however, I hope like hell the birds beat them like they beat the Patriots---bad
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
              Yes the crowd in the dome will be the a headache! Hoping Offense can get an early score to keep them muted somewhat.
              A quick start will be huge in this game!
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
              X