Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    But not on the goal line.
    Hey it all worked out perfectly for them. Had'em all the way!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Bradham seems to have a better feel for the game when he plays in the middle. I really think they need a to draft a fast LB and keep Bradham in the middle. Alps speed on the outside at DB is a definite need!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Hey it all worked out perfectly for them. Had'em all the way!
        Tell that to the broken bottles and lamps around my house while I watched 5 foot nothing Sproles bounce off of 5, 300 lb, guys !!!!

Had'em all the way my ass.

Comment

You got that right
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

I trust Sproles down there more than anybody else. Smallwood would have done the dive and fumbled if he were in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              I trust Sproles down there more than anybody else. Smallwood would have done the dive and fumbled if he were in there.
              Wow big guy... you have a very active imagination.... The point being they were lousy calls based on the D we were playing. So am I going to win the lottery this week?

Comment

I would like to point how stellar the tackling was for the D- 51 tackles 47 solo - those are some solid stats right there

Now, with anew Orleans, it’s the double moves that will kill us.

Comment

I'll tag on to your tackling comment. There were times early in the season where this D just whiffed on far too may tackles. Still happens but nearly as much. Not sure why tackling has improved so much but credit to whoever put the emphasis there
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                    I'll tag on to your tackling comment. There were times early in the season where this D just whiffed on far too may tackles. Still happens but nearly as much. Not sure why tackling has improved so much but credit to whoever put the emphasis there
                    I just think Douglas, Maddox and Leblanc are better tacklers then Darby, Mills, and Jones.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Here's the Debbie Downer though. We still managed to give up 5 plays over 20 yards again last Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X