Training Camp tip!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Camp tip!!

I just booked my room for camp July 24th and 25th. Hotwire has rooms at the Best Western Bethlehem for $51 per night. MD, that's right next to the Holiday Inn that we stayed at last year. That's a tough deal to beat!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Sorry, can't make it this year,, this starting early crap has thrown off my schedule.

Hope to make it either early August this year or I'll have to wait till next year.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
      Sorry, can't make it this year,, this starting early crap has thrown off my schedule.

Hope to make it either early August this year or I'll have to wait till next year.
      I'll miss you Big Fella. I can't say that my liver will though!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I've never been...might have to go to TC this year! I've there's an SC happy hour, I think I'll have to buy at least some beers...........
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Don't forget to take lots of photos for the SC photo pool!

Comment

If I can fix and gain enough confidence in my motorcycle by the 24th, I'm in. Otherwise, I might have to pass.

Comment

Working...
            X