Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other games GDT

yea
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Refs are screwing the Colts now.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Colts just scored again! Cowboys suck!

Comment

Dallas really does suck ass. It's sad that the Birds and Skins are so crippled and NY is such a dog shit team that the Turds will still win the division.

Is it wrong that whenever I see the arrogant face on Elliott I'm hoping some deranged Hindu mistakes Elliott for his unfaithful girl friend, runs onto the field and gives him a face full of sulfuric acid?

Too dark?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          Dallas really does suck ass. It's sad that the Birds and Skins are so crippled and NY is such a dog shit team that the Turds will still win the division.

Is it wrong that whenever I see the arrogant face on Elliott I'm hoping some deranged Hindu mistakes Elliott for his unfaithful girl friend, runs onto the field and gives him a face full of sulfuric acid?

Too dark?
          Dallas is still pretty good because of Elliott (arrogant ass) and Cooper. But, when they have to play from behind, Dak is not good enough IMO. Their game is to eat up a ton of clock, wear out the defense and win by a small margin.

Yeah, it really sucks that the division is getting handed to them on a silver platter. There is not one decent or healthy team in the East that can catch them and that really blows.

I hope they get completely gobsmacked in the playoffs. They won't beat New Orleans a second time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            Dallas is still pretty good because of Elliott (arrogant ass) and Cooper. But, when they have to play from behind, Dak is not good enough IMO. Their game is to eat up a ton of clock, wear out the defense and win by a small margin.

Yeah, it really sucks that the division is getting handed to them on a silver platter. There is not one decent or healthy team in the East that can catch them and that really blows.

I hope they get completely gobsmacked in the playoffs. They won't beat New Orleans a second time.
            It’s looking like the first round could be Seattle at Dallas. I think that will be a tough match up for them.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post

Winning the division at least bumps them pretty far back in the draft anyway right? Don't playoff teams get moved back towards the end regardless of record?
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                Winning the division at least bumps them pretty far back in the draft anyway right? Don't playoff teams get moved back towards the end regardless of record?
                Yup
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

This friekin kicker for Pittsburgh Sucks donkey balls!!!

Comment

Losing looks good on Brady
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      Losing looks good on Brady
                      Great radio up here tomorrow LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Great radio up here tomorrow LOL!!
                        The one thing I miss about being up north. NYC radio when they suck. And New England radio of the self entitled.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                          The one thing I miss about being up north. NYC radio when they suck. And New England radio of the self entitled.
                          2 losses in a row!!! I'll have the radio on all day long Monday lol!! All the arrogant bastards did was laugh and joke abotu the Miami team and how they would destroy the Steelers because the GOAT would be all fired up.

Comment

I've got the radio on now and it's great listening guys! These arrogant idiots up here are just that-idiots. Oh no, they're the smartest football fans in the league (I kind of love how all team's fans say they are the smartest fans in the league lol). The guys running the show (not the clowns calling in) are saying that Brady is done and the Pats won't win a playoff game. Two weeks ago it was them and the rest of the league lol.

The only problem is that when we beat Houston next week it will probably put NE back into the #2 seed.

Comment

Working...
                            X