• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a New Orleans win tonight

It skyrockers our chances to 40%.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

they can't score enough to keep up with Brees
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Gonna be an uphill battle. The officials gonna official.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I don't think the Saints are the same team on grass. Very dangerous still, but they love the carpet.

Comment

Great frikin call. Shit!

Comment

That assh0le Payton used all his good plays to run up 48 against us but has now sh^t the bed when we needed them to win vs Dallas and Carolina.
            I despise Payton.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Brees looks like he is playing for the Panthers. He looks fucking lousy
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

It's gametime guys. We need a TD here! Go for it on 10!

Wow, great run on 4th down. I'm surprised that he didn't slip on the cutback. That was a carpet cut but the grass didn't give out thankfully!

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                  That assh0le Payton used all his good plays to run up 48 against us but has now sh^t the bed when we needed them to win vs Dallas and Carolina.
                  I despise Payton.

I have despised the phony POS since he was the incredibly smug, baby-faced OC calling plays for the Gnats when he wasn't engaged in his full time job sucking Parcells' cock. (I have totally repressed the fact that the asshole spent his 1st 2 seasons in the NFL as the Eagles' QB coach.)

Comment

What an asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Trying to show how smart he is by giving it to a WR.
                      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Whew!!

Comment

Man New Orleans sure did fuck around tonight.

Saints are beatable outside the dome.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            Man New Orleans sure did fuck around tonight.

Saints are beatable outside the dome.
                            Sports aren't supposed to be played in those damned things anyway! Get outside and play real football.

Comment

Even if we win out, I don't like our chances much.

Seattle has the Chiefs and Cardinals left. Even if they lost to the Chiefs and beat the Cardinals, they hold the tie-break against us. I doubt Seattle loses both games.

Minnesota has 2 games left against the Lions and Bears. They would have to lose one of them. Unfortunately , there is a good chance the Bears will be resting their starters the last week.

I would put our odds of making the playoffs at much less than 40%. But, there is a chance.

Comment

Working...
                              X