Geaux Saints Geaux !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geaux Saints Geaux !

Please beat the snot out of the tonight.

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
    Please beat the snot out of the tonight.
    And don't forget to take half of their team out too!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

For the Eagles to have any kind of chance, Dallas needs to lose this game, which just about everybody has already marked down as a loss for them. Not to mention, getting drilled by the Saints is very humbling as our team found out 2 weeks ago.

The Saints need to not only win, but humble the Cowboys. If Dallas should somehow win this game, the hype will be unbearable.

Comment

Not a great start by the Saints. Damn.

Comment

Anybody else watching this ? Dallas up 10-0

Comment

Anybody else watching this ? Dallas up 10-0

Off and on. Every time I turn it on the Saints are playing like shit.

Comment

Worst possible start Tino. Not to mention that New Orleans gets stuffed on a 4th and goal.

Dallas leads 10-0 still and no has breathing room

This is a critical game for the Eagles.

Comment

Worst possible start Tino. Not to mention that New Orleans gets stuffed on a 4th and goal.

Dallas leads 10-0 still and no has breathing room

This is a critical game for the Eagles.

Pliny, the Birds aren't going any place but it bothers me a great deal that Dallas is playing well.

I can't take Aikman tonight either.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  Pliny, the Birds aren't going any place but it bothers me a great deal that Dallas is playing well.

Well if the fuckin Saints got their heads out of their asses he could say something GOOD about them!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

That drawn out thing he does with 'and the whoever...…….. and then he kind of slings the words drives me crazy!

Comment

This is just sickening. You guys don't realize that the media will immediately make Dallas Super Bowl contenders. Maybe they are. Their defense is damn good.

Comment

That will mean I'm off sports shows indefinitely.

Comment

To top it off, I have been waiting all game for the Saints to be the underdogs so that I could take them and the points. The line finally went NO +4.5. So, I took that bet and put a LOT of money on it. Unfortunately, I accidentally took the Cowboys -4.5.

I think I am screwed. You know the Saints are going to make a game out of it. The worst thing would be for them to lose and me also lose my bet

I just KNOW that the Saints won't lose by 5 points or more. That was the easiest money bet IMO and I F'ed up. Good teams like the Saints are not kept down for an entire game.

Comment

To top it off, I have been waiting all game for the Saints to be the underdogs so that I could take them and the points. The line finally went NO +4.5. So, I took that bet and put a LOT of money on it. Unfortunately, I accidentally took the Cowboys -4.5.

I think I am screwed. You know the Saints are going to make a game out of it. The worst thing would be for them to lose and me also lose my bet

I just KNOW that the Saints won't lose by 5 points or more. That was the easiest money bet IMO and I F'ed up. Good teams like the Saints are not kept down for an entire game.
                            I’m not so sure. I remember a game in Seattle when Brees just couldn’t do anything. I think they lost 27-7. This game looks a lot like that one.
                            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
                              I’m not so sure. I remember a game in Seattle when Brees just couldn’t do anything. I think they lost 27-7. This game looks a lot like that one.
                              They certainly don't look like the same Saints team. But, I still think they come back.

I am predicting a Dallas win by 3. Then I lose my bet and also have to deal with a Cowboy win.

Comment

Working...
                              X