Flip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flip?

He might be available the way things are going in Minny.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

He hasn't been getting a lot of love from Zimmer and putting up an egg tonight won't help him at all
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      He hasn't been getting a lot of love from Zimmer and putting up an egg tonight won't help him at all

Captain Kirk, the $84 Million QB who was the final puzzle piece for Minny to 'for sure' capture it's first Super Bowl, once again comes up small in a big game. He's not helping Flip's case at all with Grandma Mike Zimmer. I'd take him over Groh in a Philly Minute.

Comment

The Seahawks destroyed them and Zimmer looked like his head was going to explode. Granted Carroll has always been one hell of a defensive game planner- especially against overrated overpaid QBs.

If Defillipo survives I’d be really surprised.

Comment

I called it. Fired!
          Let’s get him back here!
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...s-to-seahawks/

Wow, not even a full season!

Comment

I can see it now: De Filippo Hired as Special Consultant to either Groh or Pederson...

Comment

Unless Reicht was the real mastermind, and he is doing a hell of a job in Indy, If I am Lurie, I'm figuring out how to bring him back. Not too worried about how it makes people feel. You always

Comment

Bring him back if only to be another voice for game planning.

Comment

Id bring him back to work with Carson for the rest of the year. Figure the rest out in the offseason
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                      Id bring him back to work with Carson for the rest of the year. Figure the rest out in the offseason
                      This !

Comment

Howard Eskin

@howardeskin
                        Now that #Vikings fire OC John Defilippo. Speculation is former #Eagles asst coach , now will cone back to Eagles. I would be shocked if that happens. And congratulations to #vikings QB coach Kevin Stefanski (phila born) who will take over.
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Stefanski has been somewhat of a golden boy with a bright future in the org so that isn't a surprise. I am surprised they fired him before the season ended but that loss really pissed them off in Minny. But they need to realize part of that was going all in on Cousins. I hope Thielen, who seems a real good kid, goes off about Cousins if things don't improve these last three games.
                          As for Flip..... I hope they reach out and I hope he comes back but I won't be surprised if he wants to wait the season out to see what is available.
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                            Stefanski has been somewhat of a golden boy with a bright future in the org so that isn't a surprise. I am surprised they fired him before the season ended but that loss really pissed them off in Minny. But they need to realize part of that was going all in on Cousins. I hope Thielen, who seems a real good kid, goes off about Cousins if things don't improve these last three games.
                            As for Flip..... I hope they reach out and I hope he comes back but I won't be surprised if he wants to wait the season out to see what is available.
                            Just not sure what better option he might get -- if Minny fires you without waiting for the seasons end--- not sure 22 teams are gonna be looking too hard at him.

Comment

Reading Vikings fans comments, it sounds like reading our thoughts on Groh.

Comment

Working...
                              X