Flip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
    Reading Vikings fans comments, it sounds like reading our thoughts on Groh.

While there are certainly exceptions, the majority of Vikings fan's comments/posts that I've witnessed over the years reflect a deep-seated delusional optimism, in spite of their chronic history of shitting the bed in biggest game each year, that is perhaps even more pathetic than that of the ever optimistic children who root for the Skins.

And when their dreams are shattered each year, as they inevitably always are, they need somebody to blame. Case Keenum was the sacrificial lamb last year and Capt Kirk was to be the answer who would lead them to the promised land. Flip is the first this year but probably won't be the last. Mike 'Old Woman' Zimmer is probably safe as is choke artist Cousins.

Comment

So what do you do with Flip if he comes back here??? Make him the QB coach again? That seems to be his ceiling. I don't think that's how he's going to see it though.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        While there are certainly exceptions, the majority of Vikings fan's comments/posts that I've witnessed over the years reflect a deep-seated delusional optimism, in spite of their chronic history of shitting the bed in biggest game each year, that is perhaps even more pathetic than that of the ever optimistic children who root for the Skins.

And when their dreams are shattered each year, as they inevitably always are, they need somebody to blame. Case Keenum was the sacrificial lamb last year and Capt Kirk was to be the answer who would lead them to the promised land. Flip is the first this year but probably won't be the last. Mike 'Old Woman' Zimmer is probably safe as is choke artist Cousins.
        I didn’t read much by Vikes fans until today. Cousins was certainly getting blasted too. Not much talk about Zimmer. Which I don’t understand because I think he sucks.

Comment

Howie and Pederson know exactly what Flip is and what he can do. If we need him, he will be back.
          Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

https://www.12up.com/posts/6244865-v...partners/40603

Not much new in this article. Cousins is 4-24 in his career against teams with a winning record. 5-13 in Prime Time.

Comment

Originally posted by beagle View Post
              Howie and Pederson know exactly what Flip is and what he can do. If we need him, he will be back.
              It won't be this year. Doug just said there are no plans to bring him back at this time.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Just not sure what better option he might get -- if Minny fires you without waiting for the seasons end--- not sure 22 teams are gonna be looking too hard at him.
                You read my mind. He either goes back to coaching QBs or looks for a college job. I don't think that there's any market for him now.

Comment

That's why I think he will wait. There will be openings that no one sees right now. There will be people who will see that he was not in a good place. His QB is overrated and doesn't perform against real competition. He had a head coach who had a different view of what the O should be doing. That stink isn't going to be permanent. Not saying he is going to be the hot head coach candidate but there may be a OC opportunity out there. Taking a job as the Eagles QB coach or special projects coach now isn't going to do anything for him.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Minnesota laid a 40 burger on Miami today with their first week without Flip. I think that he's either going to have to get back a QB coaching job or go back to college ball for awhile. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      You read my mind. He either goes back to coaching QBs or looks for a college job. I don't think that there's any market for him now.
                      Washington might offer him a role, they know Cousins sucks monkey balls
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Minnesota laid a 40 burger on Miami today with their first week without Flip. I think that he's either going to have to get back a QB coaching job or go back to college ball for awhile. We'll see.
                        They were up 21-0 until Cousins threw another awful pick six that let Miami back in the game. Then they decided to basically tak eteh ball out of his hands and they got the score up again! Zimmer blamed Flip but Cousins continues to prove how overrated he is!

Comment

Working...
                        X