Mayberry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
    He continues to display his "deficiencies" every time he gets to play. Funny how no one that was a debbie downer has posted on here for a while. Hmmm.
    Do you really think we are rooting against him? I'm thrilled to see him doing well. I hope it continues.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I would like Mayberry to get the start at 1st tonite and sit Howard against Jonathan Sanchez

I would also bring Utley back and if sanchez hits him again - CHARGE THE MOUND

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
        I would like Mayberry to get the start at 1st tonite and sit Howard against Jonathan Sanchez
        http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/p...or-Howard.html

I always knew Charlie was a smart manager!

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
          JMJ says, "Thanks for the vote of confidence Twelve! Look for me to go deep in my 2nd at bat!"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            JMJ says, "Thanks for the vote of confidence Twelve! Look for me to go deep in my 2nd at bat!"

Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

JMJ just reached double digits in HR,Charlie, it's time for a platoon.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Two things I'd like to see

- The Diamondbacks win the West
                - DFA the useless Gload and somehow sign Jim Thome.

Comment

tino, that makes THREE things we'd all like to see!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Kid keeps raking. It's great to see. Now get him in LF instead of Ibanez. Let's ride this wave.

Charlie must have some magic wand. The # of late bloomers (Victorino, Chooch and now it seems Mayberry) is really so against the grain.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      tino, that makes THREE things we'd all like to see!

Advanced mathematics was always my downfall!

Comment

looking at that picture,I'd say weed and alcohol are your downfall
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

The kid just keeps hitting Xtra base hits. Raul took himself outta the lineup the way JMJR is hitting. Might not be the wisest of moves.

Comment

So many of his extra base hits have been 'key' hits. He really grinds. I want to see him platooning next year in L with Brown.

Comment

Platooning hell, he needs to be starting in LF next year.
                              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Another multiple RBI homer!

JMJ is the Anti-Uggla (most of who's dingers are solo shots)

I'm pinching myself because JMJ's turnaround as a hitter is almost too good to be true. He seems like such a nice young man as well, it's great to see perseverence and a willingness to take instruction pay off.

Here's to you big guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X