No announcement yet.

What's the deal with this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough. Antics or no antics, there's already better discussion in 1 day here than the 2 weeks' worth of allsports.com or last I tried to wade through the "calculator vs. Rowand vs. Tin Man" pile at philaphans' phillies board.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
      Fair enough. Antics or no antics, there's already better discussion in 1 day here than the 2 weeks' worth of allsports.com or last I tried to wade through the "calculator vs. Rowand vs. Tin Man" pile at philaphans' phillies board.
      Two points, and I'll type very slowly so you understand:

JSP never intended allsports to be a place to discuss sports. It was just a bunch of people screwing around for a couple of days. The "tight panty bunch" got jealous and heads started rolling on flyersphans thanks to Chief, GMAN, and "The Huck."

"The Huck" doesn't have the talent or stature to run a big message board. It will die a long, painful death and boards like this will pick up the refugees.

Comment

Originally posted by INF
        JSP never intended allsports to be a place to discuss sports. It was just a bunch of people screwing around for a couple of days. The "tight panty bunch" got jealous and heads started rolling on flyersphans thanks to Chief, GMAN, and "The Huck."
        Hilarious. The "loose panty bunch" is busy blaming dirky and ceez (who are apparently co-minions of each other) for heating it up until it boiled over. So many stories, so little time.

"The Huck" doesn't have the talent or stature to run a big message board. It will die a long, painful death and boards like this will pick up the refugees.
        The jury's definitely out on that one, but so far it seems that all you accomplished the past few weeks (besides coming off like a total ass) was motivating mssr. Huck to try much harder. We'll see what comes of it.

But again, I'm neither the moral nor secular authority at any of these sites. For all I care, stick around here and provide some wagers to avoid like the plague and month-long grammatical posting themes. These outlying Philly boards could use some fun discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch
          The Eagles Fans Only board here was created in direct response to a lot of nasty fighting on the philaphans Eagles board. I have little interest in revisiting precise reasons since that was, uh, 4 psychodramas ago in Flyersphans time units, but I definitely understand the motives behind it and accepted the migration for what it was.
          4 psychodramas ago in flyersphans time units....lol...

Reading that board the last 6 months or so has been extremely entertaining...
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
          X