Off to Scotland...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off to Scotland...

I leave Sunday for 9 days in Scotland to play some golf. Going to play The Old Course, Troon, Turnberry, Dornoch and Kingsbarn plus try and catch the first round of The British Open. Hoping for some good weather and safe travels especially driving on the wrong side of the road.

I’ve been scarce this offseason but will be back the day the Birds open TC.

Looking forward to defending the title guys.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Sounds like a Great Trip AW. Safe Travels & GO BIRDS!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Man, that's a dream trip Sean. I'm so happy for you Bud!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Going the opposite direction ... in Alaska for 3 weeks, cruise four a week, Vancouver for a week then drive e to San francisco... home from Frisco in time for some serious football.... already ran into a whole group of Birds fans here in Fairbanks.

Comment

Jeeze, you guys are livin the dream. Enjoy!

Comment

Outstanding aw. That is a high speed vacation right there
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Safe travels... and stay out of the pot bunker on the Road Hole.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Safe travels... and stay out of the pot bunker on the Road Hole.

That's just not right.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Have a great vacation but please for the love of God you can’t go to Scotland and not stop by a scotch distiller (Oban is one of my favorite Scotland brands). Even if you don’t like scotch please do it for those of us who do and have to experience Scotland vicariously through you!

Have fun bud!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Thanks guys!! I’m gonna try and stay out of those bunkers as well as I can and despite my dislike of scotch I will raise a glass to my EFO family.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                      I leave Sunday for 9 days in Scotland to play some golf. Going to play The Old Course, Troon, Turnberry, Dornoch and Kingsbarn plus try and catch the first round of The British Open. Hoping for some good weather and safe travels especially driving on the wrong side of the road.

I’ve been scarce this offseason but will be back the day the Birds open TC.

Looking forward to defending the title guys.

Enjoy! You'll have a great time there! Not a golfer myself but I've been to Glasgow, Edinburgh, and Aberdeen. I'd love to go back one day

Comment

Sounds like a great trip. I’d struggle to break 150 but who really cares? Have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                          Sounds like a great trip. I’d struggle to break 150 but who really cares? Have a great time.
                          Really Ross? I would have thought you would be a better golfer than that. Maybe not as good as I am (not to brag but I could break 150 on the first 9 holes! My friends always give me shit when we play. They are all in the high 80’s and I almost always double their scores. They won’t play with me any more - guess I intimidate them.) Any way have a great trip AW!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            Really Ross? I would have thought you would be a better golfer than that. Maybe not as good as I am (not to brag but I could break 150 on the first 9 holes! My friends always give me shit when we play. They are all in the high 80’s and I almost always double their scores. They won’t play with me any more - guess I intimidate them.) Any way have a great trip AW!
                            I don’t know how I would adjust to those conditions. Im certainly nothing to write home about as a golfer. May break 90 on a good and lucky day. It sounds like we would have a good time playing together lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                              I don’t know how I would adjust to those conditions. Im certainly nothing to write home about as a golfer. May break 90 on a good and lucky day. It sounds like we would have a good time playing together lol
                              You guys sound like my type of golfers ! My buddies wont let me go on the week long golfing to Hilton Head because I am so bad! What the hell ever happen to bonding ?

Comment

Working...
                              X