MGM and 1,000 victims suing each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MGM and 1,000 victims suing each other

How do you guys feel about the victims suing the hotel? The victims say the hotel should have known the killer was going to attack them because the guy brought about 20 pieces of luggage with him. I'm on the hotel's side on this one.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Yep; unless there is some evidence that they knew he had all those guns and all that ammo in that luggage the hotel should have no liability in that.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Yep; unless there is some evidence that they knew he had all those guns and all that ammo in that luggage the hotel should have no liability in that.
      From what I understand the guy was a "whale" wasn't he? Those guys get to do pretty much whatever they want to I imagine. If the guy wanted to bring in his pet elephant they probably would have made arrangements so I don't think the luggage was that big of a deal.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 07-17-2018, 08:46 PM.

Comment

It's the USA! That's what people do...sue other people. The deeper their pockets, the more likely they are to be sued.

Why hold down a boring steady job you have to attend everyday if you can win a big law suit?

Comment

I got a postcard a few months ago saying that I was part of some class action lawsuit with some company that I had barely heard of and told me to fill out some information on some website. I used to throw them away until I got $25 from one against Verizon a couple of years ago. I did go to the site and there wasn't any real confidential info that I had to reveal so I filled it out. I got a check in the mail for $111.06 last week. A score for me but the lawyers made $millions I'm sure. Unreal.

Comment

Working...
          X