• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get excited thinking about Doug's toys

This is a good read and not very long.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...as-goedert-and
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

think I mentioned all three in an earlier thread. I got half a stiffy in anticipation of the season. These 3 have the potential to change this offense, not only in the passing game, but in the running game AND Sproles can change field position in the return game. This is something we were lacking.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I think Carson could throw for 5000 yards- 278/gm easily.

I've never seen weapons like what the Birds have this year.

Maybe adding Dez for nothing wouldn't be such a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post

Only if, with the camera on Bryant, they then announce publicly during the first quarter of the first
        game that he has been cut and must exit the field immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post

Man I would absolutely LOVE that!!! Bringing in Dez would immediately make this team better. Allowing the defenders to practice the new tackling rules on a throwaway p-o-s they already hate would absolutely reduce penalties in the real games. Plus after practice the Eagles could raise money for their fight against cancer by charging $20 for each fan who wants to tackle him (or pay $25 to simply punch him in the face) and they would raise tens of thousands to fight lukemia. Dez gets a job. The defense hones their skils. Cancer research gets funded. See, everyone wins!! Come on Doug, sign the fucking weasle!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I would sign him under the following contract agreement.

1) He signs for the NFL minimum

2) He agrees to wear duct tape at all times

3) If he pisses off Doug in any way he is allowed to draw his pistol and put a bullet in the MFer's head.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X