That cwazy Mike Vick is at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That cwazy Mike Vick is at it again

Dan Patrick is reporting that Sir Smoke Alot is linked to an illegal animal fighting ring.

Do you think that Atlanta's new coach is kicking himself about now?
    www.disciplerocks.com

illegal dog fights, hosted by Ron Mexico!

Yeah, that was smart of the Falcons to renew your vows to this guy:

http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/11312/VA/US/
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

nice find; I was just going to start looking for more info

I'm sure Mike had no idea this was going on.
      www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

I think he was fighting with Gallo del Cielo!
        Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

Saw his name in several things lately, I know he missed his appointment with congress, and some tresspass thingie........

"Michael Vick's court hearing set for today
          April 26, 2007
          A court hearing for Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick, who was charged with trespassing after fishing in the Western Branch lake in February, is scheduled today for Suffolk General District Court.

The hearing won't happen if the fine is paid. It wasn't paid as of Wednesday afternoon, according to an online courts document.

Vick, a Newport News native, was issued a summons through the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries for trespassing to hunt, fish or trap - a class three misdemeanor punishable by a fine of up to $500.

Also

"Sounds like the Falcons quarterback shouldn’t answer his cellphone, home phone, e-mail, regular mail, beeper, faxes, doorbell or anything else until the end of his NFL career. Otherwise, he likely is to continue to make news for reasons other than his quick feet and strong arm.

This time, Vick missed a flight to Washington D.C. Monday night for a function he was scheduled to attend early the next morning. The function was to feature U.S Congressmen, along with more than 100 folks associated with an advocacy group to raise the awareness for funding of after-school programs.

Not good.

You add all of that to the water bottle thing and the Ron Mexico thing, and you have another disastrous PR thing for the Falcons involving Vick."

////////////////

Not the way to make friends there Ron........

http://www.ajc.com/blogs/content/shared ... ick_a.html

Comment

If this MORON PIECE OF SHIT GUTTER SLIME MOTHERFUCKER is actually involved in any way in the training of dogs to tear one another apart for the entertainment of the despicable, thimble-cocked, toothless vermin that watch/bet on dog fighting, I will begin praying nightly for him to be involved in one or all of the following (God's choice):

1. A football injury wherein his right arm is actually torn from his shoulder simultaneous with BOTH eyes being gouged out;
            2. A firey auto accident, in which he receives 3rd degree burns to 90% of his body but lives for another 40 years in chronic, intense pain;
            3. A localized disease matrix in which he simultaneously contracts leprosy, multiple sclerosis and slowly progressing bone cancer.

The fact that so-called humans mistreat dumb, defenseless animals for their pathologically warped entertainment makes me absolutely CRAZY! If someone, who now earns millions of dollars annually, has been exposed to higher education and who rubs shoulders daily with normally socialized humans, STILL chooses to, in any way, enable dog fighting I honestly believe there is NO PUNISHMENT TOO PAINFUL OR SEVERE.

Rant Over!!!! Have a nice day!

Comment

Vick won't get into any trouble for this whether he's involved or not. HIs nephew will take all the heat because he knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Comment

The guy is a POS. Judging by how his brother turned out I would say he came from a nice long line of POS.
                FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

How long does it take Michael Vick's mom to take a dump?

9 months!

Comment

I got all my money on "Little Jerry Seinfeld."
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

tinopuno, how do you REALLY feel about this?
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin
                        Was that wrong!!!

That was actually the "cleaned up" version of my sentiments on the subject of dog fighting! My candid "treatment plan" for sponsors of this sub-human activity are much too dark for public consumption!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
                          Originally posted by Jukin
                          Was that wrong!!!

That was actually the "cleaned up" version of my sentiments on the subject of dog fighting! My candid "treatment plan" for sponsors of this sub-human activity are much too dark for public consumption!
                          I got no problem with you venting. These stories hit home for those of us who value life. An old roomate had a pb stolen from our yard. It killed me to know that our buddy was probably taken for fighting. He was just about to be taught how to grab the beer after opening the fridge.
                          Pedro

Comment

Working...
                          X