Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PE.com: It's Official-Roseman Is The GM.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE.com: It's Official-Roseman Is The GM.

But y'all already knew this one!

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...story_id=20171

I don't see why they need to name a GM. They just gave Heckert that title to keep him here a few more years. Everyone knows that it's Andy who is the real GM.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

He looks like a real football guy!

"Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
        I don't see why they need to name a GM. They just gave Heckert that title to keep him here a few more years. Everyone knows that it's Andy who is the real GM.
        Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post

Because there is such a definitive look of what makes a "football guy"

Comment

Vince Lombardi looks like a bum and Bill Walsh looks like an old queen. Btw they were two of the greatest football minds ever.

Comment

Not every football guy can look like this.

Comment

PDN says that he supposedly has a keen eye for talent, and was credited with spotting several players that are now on the team, "including Juqua Parker."

I thought it was Jevon Kearse, who suggested that the Eagles take a look into signing his former teammate? Well if it really was Kearse, I can understand the mistake -- Kearse and Roseman look so much alike.
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post

I don't know about the football guy part, but he sure does look like a Howie!
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Major crisis!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a GM who did not play football!!
                    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Vince Lombardi looks like a bum and Bill Walsh looks like an old queen. Btw they were two of the greatest football minds ever.
                      What is the matter with you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

Ask Fresh, he's keeping the list.
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                          C'mon tell me you couldn't see Vince Lombardi pushing a shopping cart around the city?

Comment

Did he get a pay raise?
                            Will he move out of his mom's basement now?
                            www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Bingo. Funny thing is no one knows what the guy has done but are so quick to pass judgment on him.

Lombardi looks like the old guy at the bus stop who keeps telling you how things were so much better in his day. But I pretty much agree with LD, what exactly is a football guy supposed to look like?
                              FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                              X