No announcement yet.

Washburn fired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Reid confirmed that Washburn’s wide nine scheme would essentially no longer be used by the Eagles."

Hooray. Our defense can't be any worse without it. I want to see if the problem was more with the system or the players before this season is out.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
      "Reid confirmed that Washburn’s wide nine scheme would essentially no longer be used by the Eagles."

Hooray. Our defense can't be any worse without it. I want to see if the problem was more with the system or the players before this season is out.
      I don't know if four games is enough time for the players to adjust to a new system so that people can see the results, but I agree getting rid of the Wide 9 was probably a good idea if the defensive line wasn't on the same page as the linebackers and secondary.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet they have a base package of other schemes that they will use and can add to . We were all pretty happy to get Wash,didn't think we would all be so polarized in our distain for the man just a year and a half later.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Can we refire him!!!!!!!!!!

Bump!!!!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Bump!!!!!
            Maybe we at least need to burn an effigy!

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post
              Maybe we at least need to burn an effigy!
              Or torch the ferrot!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X