(OT) F*@king Snow(Maybe NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    First of all I know you --- thus you really are too ugly to be part of my family. Ask 60.
    I don't disagree but hey you're the one looking to adopt me so you get what you get.... (sounds like Vin's STD warning to his dates. )

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    Next "owe you"? Really, to be able to be around me and soak up all my wisdom? Seriously dude, it would cost you big time. In fact you should send me a check for about 15 grand so I can take my Trans-Canadian train trip and Alaska adventure in 2016.
    That's just it, you denied me access to that "wisdom" so you should throw an extra $15 grand on top of the backpay. You know what, don't worry about it. I'll add it in myself when you send me the blank check.

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    BTW how are E and K doin?
    Both are doing very well thanks. My Mom and Brother-in-law on the other hand are both having surgery this week. My Brother-in-law had back surgery today at Penn and I'm told it went well. Will be hospitalized for at least a week. My Mom is having a procedure done as a preventative step to avoid cancer. At 81 cancer treatment is not a pleasant thought! She goes in tomorrow and will be there at least 6 days. Surgery is Thursday so keep your fingers crossed.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      I don't disagree but hey you're the one looking to adopt me so you get what you get.... (sounds like Vin's STD warning to his dates. )

That's just it, you denied me access to that "wisdom" so you should throw an extra $15 grand on top of the backpay. You know what, don't worry about it. I'll add it in myself when you send me the blank check.

Both are doing very well thanks. My Mom and Brother-in-law on the other hand are both having surgery this week. My Brother-in-law had back surgery today at Penn and I'm told it went well. Will be hospitalized for at least a week. My Mom is having a procedure done as a preventative step to avoid cancer. At 81 cancer treatment is not a pleasant thought! She goes in tomorrow and will be there at least 6 days. Surgery is Thursday so keep your fingers crossed.
      Sorry to hear about Mom Juk. I wish her all the best.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Consider the fingers on both hands crossed.

Comment

• That ICES It

NIAGARA FALLS IS FROZEN

Comment

• 60, we have a job to pave on Friday. Unreal !!!!

PennDot regs be damned , this job has to be paved (base layer) before the temps warm up.

This little bugger comes out after it warms up.......
            The Bog turtle ,I don't know how paving affects him, but we are going to change all our paving standards for him.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
              60, we have a job to pave on Friday. Unreal !!!!

PennDot regs be damned , this job has to be paved (base layer) before the temps warm up.

The Bog turtle ,I don't know how paving affects him, but we are going to change all our paving standards for him.
              Just don't pave over the little guy and don't worry. That shit you put down will be gone by May anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                60, we have a job to pave on Friday. Unreal !!!!

I saw the construction signs on 322 east in Lewistown last night. It said road work begins 3-3. That's a sure sign of spring!

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• HAPPY FRIEKIN SPRING!!! Toay's lovely NE weather

Instead of sunshine, we’ll be tracking a cloudy and damp Wednesday across western Massachusetts. After 3 PM, expect light, steady rain to spread across the region. Light rain will continue to fall through about 9 PM, then we’ll start to see the change over to a rain/snow/sleet/freezing rain mix as the mercury drops into the 30s.

We’ll be waking up to light snow Thursday morning with temperatures in the teens! Expect light snow through Noon, then we’ll just have mainly cloudy skies through the rest of the afternoon. Snowflakes aside, Thursday will be a cold and windy day with highs only near 20-degrees!

Check out our latest snowfall map!

If you’re not a fan or just completely over the snow, just be glad you don’t live in northern New England! Upstate New York, northern Vermont, northern New Hampshire, and Maine could be looking at a foot to a foot and a half of snow!!!!

Comment

• Just woke up to an inch of ice outside. Unfortunately for you guys, it looks like I'll be around here all day.

Comment

• Glad to have you here 60! Pull up a chair and watch the FA market with us...
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          Just woke up to an inch of ice outside. Unfortunately for you guys, it looks like I'll be around here all day.
                          Just stay safe old man. Listen to your wife!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                            Just stay safe old man. Listen to your wife!
                            I did venture out to the grocery store. There were only two cashiers open, and the store was empty- NICE. Of course, with 25mph winds at 16 degrees most people with a brain stayed home.

Comment

• Yesterday it hit 70 here, then last night it nose dived big time into the teens with wind like crazy and a hard hard rain, which was OK by me to wash away some of this freakin' salt. I can't keep my car clean for nothin'.

Comment

• I'm just going to stay quiet.....
                                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                                X