Another meaningless question.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
    So both Alshon Jeffrey and Torrey Smith are going to be disappointments when Wentz improves. Isn't that contradictory?
    I only said Jeffery because expectations seem out of this world. He won't be dominant like Julio Jones but will still be an upgrade over what we had last year. I think Smith will as well.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
      I only said Jeffery because expectations seem out of this world. He won't be dominant like Julio Jones but will still be an upgrade over what we had last year. I think Smith will as well.
      I get it, I'm not in philly so I don't hear the media overhyping Smith and Jeffrey.

Smith had very low numbers but he had Kapernick and Gabbert throwing to him- both who blow. Jeffrey had Cutler, Hoyer, and Barkley throwing to him and ended up with 821 yards.

They're both upgrades in talent and get a better QB. The team is better with them.

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
        Most Improved is Aggie! (please don't kill me) Nothing expected of him so he SHOULD be better.
        Disappointment: Cox. He just does not seem to want to dominate like Reggie or Clyde or Hugh has done in the past.
        Re: Agholor. He's been getting good reviews out of OTAs so far, FWIW. Hopefully it carries over into the regular season and beyond. Do you think that he will cut into Matthews' reps in the slot?

Cox: Interesting take. I wonder if what you see is actually due to double- and triple-teams.

Comment

You'll see a whole different Cox this year now that Jernigan is here. You can't double team both of them.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
            Re: Agholor. He's been getting good reviews out of OTAs so far, FWIW. Hopefully it carries over into the regular season and beyond. Do you think that he will cut into Matthews' reps in the slot?

Cox: Interesting take. I wonder if what you see is actually due to double- and triple-teams.
            I think he will take reps from Matthews in the slot. i actually think Matthews is the guy they move at the end of the year.

Cox is a great player but he just doesn't seem to play at the level of Watt or McCoy consistently. Maybe with Jernigan he can.

Comment

Most improved? Lane Johnson! Playing 16 games will make the O better. 7-3 with him last year

Disappointment? Kicking game. Punter and Kicker. good ole football teams, fix all kinds of stuff and something else goes wrong. Donnie Jones has already shown signs of regressing. Sturgis has been better than he really is. Both fall flat and we may have turnover at both spots

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                Most improved? Lane Johnson! Playing 16 games will make the O better. 7-3 with him last year

Disappointment? Kicking game. Punter and Kicker. good ole football teams, fix all kinds of stuff and something else goes wrong. Donnie Jones has already shown signs of regressing. Sturgis has been better than he really is. Both fall flat and we may have turnover at both spots
                Damn, that makes too much sense Dawk.
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

60, I don't see Graham sucking but he is being hyped like he is the next coming. He had a good year, all pro alt if I am not mistaken, but he is good. He isn't 13th pick, moved up to get him, good. I think he will have a good year. I just don't think he will be the best lineman out there.
                  You've busted on Cox quite a bit for not living up to his contract but he is rated among the top DL in the league. I think Graham is good but he hasn't lived up to his draft position and think she gets hyped. But, much like Mumula, he had no say in where he was drafted
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Working...
                  X