Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones wants to find a way to keep the lame fuck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jones wants to find a way to keep the lame fuck.

Virtually everyone assumes Jerry has to let the impressively mediocre Jason Garrett go as HC after this early season Super Bowl favorite failed to make the playoffs even when they were virtually forced on Dallas. But Jones loves and maybe even needs Garrett. He knows only Garrett will gobble down bowl after bowl of Jerry's embarrassing interfering crap and always say, "Thank you sir, may I have another".

Garrett is the ultimate lame punk who always slinks away from responsibility. In this evening's post game presser he excused the inexcusable failure to get to the playoffs with the remark that getting there was "out of our control". Dallas fans laugh sardonically at that pathetic attempt to distract from the reality that the Division was essentially thrust on him as HC for weeks and he refused to accept it.

My Birds, of whom I am shamelessly proud, are everything that Dallas is not. Through the tunnel vision stupidity of the Fox Sports Network, like most of the US, I was forced to watch the slime from Dallas maul the hapless Skins. Dallas players celebrated, strutted and 'styled' all game long in a game where the outcome was never really in doubt. If the weak and injured Skins were going to rebel against the 'scripted outcome', the officials were there to keep things in order. Anyone who saw the game knows what I mean. I didn't see our game but I'm guessing strutting and 'stlying' was in short supply for our lunch pail crew.

Going forward, there are limits to what even "this happy few, this band of brothers" can accomplish with the resoundingly injury impoverished hand they've been dealt. But Pederson has them believing and that clearly counts for a lot. They have done more with less than any of us could have possibly asked.

I thinks it's fair to say that today we saw, in a very real sense, good triumph over evil. I go to sleep deeply contented.
Working...
X