Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    I'm hanging with them. They got something special
    Don't get me wrong--- I'll be praying with every play--- just that this season has really lowered my expectation level based on the injury gods!

Comment

I am amazed that they won a division with a PS RB 3 PS WRs and the back up TE PLUS a back up ROOKIE LT and a back up LT playing RG. They scored 34 points with THAT TEAM!!!

Comment

they are scoring 28 ppg and are giving up 17ish, the defense and Schwartz deserve some credit. The defensive line is running more stunts than I remember seeing earlier in the season. My son in law, who isn't an Eagles fan, commented that the front 4 is giving them fits even when the TE is staying in to help. When was the last time you saw Schwartz dialing up blitz's that weren't easily picked up ? Hat's off to the defense. But you gotta give the offense props too, they are gaining yards for the most part and limiting the 3 and outs. Giving the defense time to rest. I wish we had someone to return punts, we are gaining too few yards in the exchange. That guy who can get you 8-10 yards per punt return is big in the long run
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

they are scoring 28 ppg and are giving up 17ish, the defense and Schwartz deserve some credit. The defensive line is running more stunts than I remember seeing earlier in the season. My son in law, who isn't an Eagles fan, commented that the front 4 is giving them fits even when the TE is staying in to help. When was the last time you saw Schwartz dialing up blitz's that weren't easily picked up ? Hat's off to the defense. But you gotta give the offense props too, they are gaining yards for the most part and limiting the 3 and outs. Giving the defense time to rest. I wish we had someone to return punts, we are gaining too few yards in the exchange. That guy who can get you 8-10 yards per punt return is big in the long run
          They have Ward fair catch everything i guess cause they cant risk him getting injured too! Just unreal what this team have accomplished!

Comment

I saw a twist with Graham looping right that he got home on. In all honesty I have never seen the Eagles run a twist in my life that just involved the front 4!.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
            X