Hey vin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey vin.....

How are you feeling? Pneumonia is nothing to take lightly and now with Covid 19 around you really need to protect yourself! How are you feeling? Please let me know if you need anything and I’ll do my best to help out.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    How are you feeling? Pneumonia is nothing to take lightly and now with Covid 19 around you really need to protect yourself! How are you feeling? Please let me know if you need anything and I’ll do my best to help out.
    Doing better thanks for asking!

It’s crazy. I have a sore throat and my first thought it “hope it’s strep!”

I never thought pneumonia was a big deal but I can only work about 4-5 hours a day now.

We’re also on lockdown in CA so I don’t even leave the house.

Comment

Glad you are feeling better. Keep following the Doc’s orders and definitely continue to stay home! I had to go to 2 job sites this week and have another scheduled for Monday (because NJ thinks construction is essential!) After Monday I don’t want to leave the house again!

Comment

Glad you are feeling better. Keep following the Doc’s orders and definitely continue to stay home! I had to go to 2 job sites this week and have another scheduled for Monday (because NJ thinks construction is essential!) After Monday I don’t want to leave the house again!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

I never thought pneumonia was a big deal but I can only work about 4-5 hours a day now.

Home is the best place for you now anyway Vin. Feel better!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Great to hear Vin.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It takes awhile but you have to let it work its way out of you; especially if you get hit hard with it
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Get Better !!
                The fun football stuff is starting
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Vin, I don't want to pry but I'm concerned. Have you been tested/cleared re the Clovid virus? One would assume that the testing would be an absolute priority with anyone presenting with pneumonia.

In any case, I'm glad you're feeling better and on the mend.

Most of all remember....

ber

Comment

Vin glad to hear you are doing a little better. Hang in there.

BTW I did check around with a few of my web developer friends and they are pretty flat out at the moment. I will check back with them in a few weeks. Sorry I couldn't help more
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post

Sorry you are going through this brother. I am pretty much there with you. I currently have Viral Pneumonia from either the Flu or CV. After having it for over 1 week now, I was finally tested yesterday (when they removed age restrictions). They say it takes 3 days to get a CV test back. So, we don't know the results yet.

I am feeling much better though. Fever only tends to creep up a bit at night. Now, it is just a bad cough and restricted breathing.

Hope you recover soon !

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                        Sorry you are going through this brother. I am pretty much there with you. I currently have Viral Pneumonia from either the Flu or CV. After having it for over 1 week now, I was finally tested yesterday (when they removed age restrictions). They say it takes 3 days to get a CV test back. So, we don't know the results yet.

I am feeling much better though. Fever only tends to creep up a bit at night. Now, it is just a bad cough and restricted breathing.

Hope you recover soon !
                        Hey guys I hope that y'all bounce back soon. Glad to hear that it's easing

Comment

Pliny, feel better Bud!!

Comment

Hope you get a negative return. This CV stuff has turned us on our heads in this country but it is serious stuff.
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

Damn man what the hell is going on? First vin now pliny? I’m going to start wearing gloves and a mask when I post on here! You both need to get better and fast. The new season isn’t that far off!

Comment

Working...
                              X