Singh overtakes Tiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singh overtakes Tiger

Pretty big news. Also, I just realized that I have no idea how golf's scoring system works. It must carry over from year to year, right? I think that's a pretty terrible way to do it. If they did that in the NFL, you could just win a couple championships and just ride it out to a couple more by playing mediocre.

Re: Singh overtakes Tiger

Originally posted by IanB
    Pretty big news. Also, I just realized that I have no idea how golf's scoring system works. It must carry over from year to year, right? I think that's a pretty terrible way to do it. If they did that in the NFL, you could just win a couple championships and just ride it out to a couple more by playing mediocre.
    That would suck. Even though the Pats would still be on top. The Cowboys would be up there from the 90's. And the Niners would still be considered kinda good because of their championships.
    http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

I believe the rankings are determined by average finish place in any PGA event.
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Re: Singh overtakes Tiger

Originally posted by LiAmTrAnSdEmOn
        Originally posted by IanB
        That would suck. Even though the Pats would still be on top. The Cowboys would be up there from the 90's. And the Niners would still be considered kinda good because of their championships.
        And somehow Duke would make it just cause they're Duke.
        Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Working...
        X