No announcement yet.

Massacre the Pats and Bring it Home GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for the defense to redeem itself. Go out swinging.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Holy shit!

Comment

• Get this first down. I want victory formation.

Comment

• why not run a play action pass there with the 2 minute warning coming. A quick first down and the game is all but over.

Comment

• Sorry guys. I need to throw pass here in ice this game. Feel doesn't cut it.

Comment

• yeah, FG is meaningless, might as well run it on 3rd down and then pass on 4th down if neessary

Comment

• should have passed on 2nd down

Comment

• God damn.

Comment

• wow
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Oh my god!!!!

Comment

• YES! Yes! YES! YES!

Comment

• love it, love you all
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Holy fuck!!! We won the Super Bowl!!! Thanks FRESH!!! I know you had a hand in this!!!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I crying so hard right now. You guys know how I feel!!

Comment

• I was laughing hysterically for a couple minutes. There are fireworks going off outside in Telford, PA.

Comment

Working...
                                X