Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I find the game online anywhere?

Tia
    Im Ready........Im Ready......Im Ready!!!!!!

try adthe.net

Comment

Try this site:/http://atdhe.net/index.html

Comment

Yeah been trying that site since game start. It keeps giving me the "unable to tune" message. Oh well..........

Comment

you would probably do harm to your computer watching this mess
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Good to hear from you Bama
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

yeah i know i give up .......worked all last year

Comment

Yep .....Roll Tide!! Im always checking in on you guys and just reading posts from time to time. I guess I have to wait for the Vick-show next week. How's he looking today?

Comment

below 50%,but 2 Tds don't happen without his feet IMO. looks like someone wants him to try to be a pocket passer

Comment

Good to see he's at least working at it. Not every defense will give him those lanes too run.

Comment

WRs have a bunch of drops though.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by BamaBird View Post
                        yeah i know i give up .......worked all last year
                        same problem. Works fine for awhile and then nothing!

Comment

you can randomly try justin.tv. You have to keep switching cause the NFL shuts down the feeds right away... but someone usually steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                            you can randomly try justin.tv. You have to keep switching cause the NFL shuts down the feeds right away... but someone usually steps up.
                            Sop that's what happens. Those greedy fucks!

Comment

Working...
                            X