Won't be very active...dumb school...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Won't be very active...dumb school...

Ach! We start school next week...I really hate school...I'm taking 4 honors classes, playing on two hockey teams and running cross country, so don't expect much writing out of me...I'm going to try and convince my newspaper teacher to let me write a sports column in our school newspaper, so I should have one every so often for you guys to (hopefully) criticize...

Heh, I know what you mean, I start classes today, but believe it or not college is less demanding on your time than high school. Except for thos occasions when your proffessors all get together and they all assign you 10-page papers due within a week of eachother.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

That's the only real problem I will have with college. Those long ass papers that have to be on a specific subject. It sucks, it gets to the point where people just ramble to fill up the space. One time my dad had to write a 10,000 word essay on grass. This was a punishment from high school, but still. I really hate teachers.
      http://www.canuckheaven.com/upload/canttouch.jpg

Comment

Yep, that's the one thing I'm worried about for college. Along with homework and studying, I never do those in high school and I always get away with it. I highly doubt that's possible in college.

Comment

Originally posted by RedSox1187
          Yep, that's the one thing I'm worried about for college. Along with homework and studying, I never do those in high school and I always get away with it. I highly doubt that's possible in college.
          , you just described me. I haven't even started my summer assignments yet, I have to write a crapload (= 25) essays about the freaking Scarlet Letter, which I haven't started reading yet...tons of stuff for AP history as well. Luckily I don't have to worry about college for 2 years yet.

Comment

Ew I had to read scarlet letter last year, my junior year. It wasn't that greta, but I hate reading so maybe that's why. Well it got better as you get farther into it.

Comment

Well see I have to start worrying about college, right around now, because my guidance counselors are gunna be on me to figure out what I wanna do.

Comment

Yay, she's going to let me...and Scarlet Letter wasn't that bad, the story was good, it's just his writing style that I hate...he takes an entire chapter to describe a prison door, which is incredibly boring. I skipped most of those parts, though.

Comment

Actually, you can get away with it.

But the point of college is that by the time you're a junior, you don't really want to.
                  Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantasy Guru
                    Actually, you can get away with it.

But the point of college is that by the time you're a junior, you don't really want to.
                    True that, I'm starting to take on that mentality now in what....oh yeah my 3rd year
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Yah, that's what I am hoping for. I am kidna excited to go though now, because it should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X