Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants Fans Don't like Trotter and Dawk very much...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentlemen, gentlemen!!

There is no need for conflict among such eminent professionals. Clearly, this is a case that cries out for a Panel Review. I'm sure we all have our personal preferences as far as examination tools and techniques. I could be wrong but, based on my experience, I believe this young lady will require an extended, deep probing exam, with the very real likelihood of repeated followups being necessary!

Comment

That BBI board used to be good for football talk, but it's really turned to complete crap over the last year.

Here's a thread where Giants fans debate who's better - McNabb or Trent Green.

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/petes ... _ID=201055

Comment

Originally posted by EFD
        That BBI board used to be good for football talk, but it's really turned to complete crap over the last year.

Here's a thread where Giants fans debate who's better - McNabb or Trent Green.

http://www.bigblueinteractive.com/petes ... _ID=201055

that made me laugh it's so ridiculous. I wonder who is better, McNabb or Elvis Grbac?

Comment

Man, that is one seriously delusional bunch of dumb f'cks. Christ, they actually believe that McNabb should be compared to Greeen or Delhomme?? That's beyond ridiculous. A lot of those folks are suffering from acute homerism.

Now, it is a legitimate question, does McNabb go to the hall? At this point, I think he has a chance, if he can play well over the second half of his career. I don't think he's a lock, but those bone heads are out of their feeble minds.

Comment

There is one thing I'd like to ask the few idiots who made those comments about two of the most feared defenders in the game..... Would you rather your opponents wink at your best player after he sets the sack record or having their trainer putting smelling salt in their nose after a game saving hit? These players represent your city......and Trotter and Dawkins ARE PHILLY TYPES OF PLAYERS.

I guess NY enjoys being remembered for drunk QB's, HB's who run away real well and a gap toothed DE who was handed a record by a friend. Did I leave out the party boy who can't stay healthy?
            Pedro

Comment

The other giant board has a thread accusing McNabb of steroids.

http://boards.giants.com/forums/inde...owtopic=105490

PS Yeah baby, 2nd string with post #20.

Comment

I now know why I don't bother reading any of the Giant's boards. I thought we were bad, but those guys are clearly the dumbest a$$ed motherf'ckers on God's earth. They make Skins fans look like Rhoades scolars, and that's really saying something.

Oh well. Not that it matters, but I now know where the NFL's stupidest fans reside. On Giants message boards.

McNabb's on steroids, and Go Big Blew.

Comment

Working...
                X