Yes in fact our first 2006 contest is in the books---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes in fact our first 2006 contest is in the books---

Looks like we, in fact, have some winners --- VFK, Jukin and Saratoga are the grand prize winners!

Congrats to all three guys for hitting the 14 point differential right on the button!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (Damn Akers and the give away slop time TD )

And we have searched the MDPIGS INC warehouse and found your prize--
    although I'm not quite sure how you guys will split it up.

We uncovered one pre opened bottle, still about half full of "Staying Power"!!!
    ( Expiration date of June 2003, and containing many warning labels about using expired "Juice")

Congrats again guys and since VFK was the first to come up with the winning 14 point differential, MDPIGS, INC will be sending over night, directly from our corporate headquaters, (Didn't know Greyhound even offered that service) that "gently used" bottle to him!

He can work out the equitable division and "distribution" (wink wink) of the "Staying Power" tablets (I know a lot of you were thinking that all we had was the liquid form, but as it ages it starts to turn into "tablets", as the FDA calls them )

At MDPIGS INC we're all sure you'll be staying tuned and checking back for next weeks contest, as the prizes will build up weekly to that grand prize that we all cherish so much!

See you all next week!

And BTW-- Tony DIDN'T win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Damn! I never win SHIT!

(Actually, I tanked it on purpose. MD informed me as a MDPIGS emplyee that I was ineligble to win) Bastard.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Thats simply not true Fresh one-- since none of us can influence the actual play on the field there is no such rule about employees NOT winning these types of contests --- you just suck at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm glad that I won, and even more glad that I lost the tie-breaker! \/
          www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
            Thats simply not true Fresh one-- since none of us can influence the actual play on the field there is no such rule about employees NOT winning these types of contests --- you just suck at them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Oh.......

I thought when you told me that I couldn't win, you meant something else.

You just meant that I suck?????

OK, I feel better now.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              And BTW-- Tony DIDN'T win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Have to give others a chance some time.

Bring on the TONY and the TANY and the NTTAWWT!!!

Comment

Working...
              X