X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For all you Corey Simon fans

Colts | Simon reportedly drops 15 pounds
    Sat, 22 Jul 2006 07:18:19 -0700

Updating previous reports, Sports Xchange reports Indianapolis Colts DT Corey Simon has reportedly dropped 15 pounds since the end of the 2005 season. Simon is expecting to arrive in training camp somewhere around 320 pounds.

//////////////////////////////////////////

This must mean that he is out of guaranteed money and may actually have to play this year to make more $$$$ next year.

Re: For all you Corey Simon fans

Originally posted by MDFAN

Updating previous reports, Sports Xchange reports Indianapolis Colts DT Corey Simon has reportedly dropped 15 pounds since the end of the 2005 season. Simon is expecting to arrive in training camp somewhere around 320 pounds.

This must mean that he is out of guaranteed money and may actually have to play this year to make more $$$$ next year.
    All I know is that 370 - 15 does not equal 320.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Re: For all you Corey Simon fans

Originally posted by Eagle60
      Originally posted by MDFAN

All I know is that 370 - 15 does not equal 320.
      That's the new math!

We need some training camp pictures of Corey Simon to be sure. I seriously doubt he'll show up at 320. Unless he loses a leg in a lawnmower accident. (Or gets herpes)

Comment

Working...
      X