DeSean Jackson Holdout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    I hope DJ doesn't harbor any resentment.
    If he signs for multi-years there shouldn't be. No one will force him to sign it if he thinks it is something to be resentful over. If so, he is a whiny bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
      If he signs for multi-years there shouldn't be. No one will force him to sign it if he thinks it is something to be resentful over. If so, he is a whiny bitch
      Oh if he signs, clearly everything is ok.

I'm just saying if he doesn't sign this year, he might carry some resentment when he's a free agent. Hometown Premium.

Comment

• This Smith signing has me all wigged out. Why not just sign Dj? Is Smith Mac's replacement or next year's DJ replacement? Pass the Bud.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• I'm sure it is quite evident that the difficulty with Jackson's contract has to be the signing bonus. You can give him big salaries and if he gets concussed you don't have to pay him in the future years. But he (and dickhead) will want a big signing bonus. You give him that and he gets concussed you are out the cash.
          So all those who think the birds know how good he is should remember that EVERYONE is expendable and NO ONE is above the team. The team has the business model that they follow and that model will allow them to sign him to a high end contract. But it may not allow what the dickhead wants. For that reason I won't be surprised to see them work out a high salaried/incentive contract that is short until they can work out something long term.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Working...
          X