Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine if Belichick had our defensive players . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine if Belichick had our defensive players . . .

Would teams ever score more than 3 points a game?

It's easy to blame the players and say they didn't execute but we have a LOT of talent on defense and it's time for Schwartz to start playing to our strength. No more 10 yard cushions. Man up and let the D-Line go to work.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Originally posted by rspurr View Post

It's easy to blame the players and say they didn't execute but we have a LOT of talent on defense and it's time for Schwartz to start playing to our strength. No more 10 yard cushions. Man up and let the D-Line go to work.
    While I agree with that spurr I'll just point out that the Patriot defense has been leaking oil too. I know that they win far too much to say they are lucky but that game yesterday was just all too common for them. How do they give up that 61 yard pass with 40 seconds left and then have Ben give them the game? Unreal.

My explanation of what went down that I spelled out earlier post this afternoon turned out to be the exact opposite of what went down. Ben really screwed that up although the coaching staff was in his ear and shouldn't have been.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post

The problem is, I'm not sure I want Jalen Mills playing press. He doesn't have enough speed. GENERALLY, I think he has to pay off a bit to avoid getting burned too often. However, I do agree that after a billion slants, it was time to start doing a little bit more jamming at the LOS.

Comment

Working...
      X