Ten Days Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ten Days Off

Going into GB on a short week wasn't ideal but coming out with a W and then getting this mini bye might just work to the birds advantage. Prior to the season that GB game looked like a loss to many but now the birds take on a Jets team that really isn't a powerhouse so I hope to see Doug rest guys who are questionable. I've never been a S Jones fan but if it is me I rest him (and that weak-ass hamstring of his) another week as long as Douglas/James/Scandrick can handle the duty. Sure the Jets can win a game but reality is the birds should be able to handle this game without all of their big guns so anyone that isn't pretty healthy should sit out and see how the game is flowing IMO.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I agree although the Jets are 0-3 and had 2 weeks off to think about that. We need to be ready to go here.

I'd LOVE to see us come out focused and get up early. Get guys like Peters, Cox, Alshon, and maybe even Brooks, Bradham, and Jenkins on the bench so they are ready to roll into the Vikings, Cowboys, Bills and Bears.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Personally I just hope that we win. The Bills gave the Pats all they could handle last week and the Jets could do the same to us. No such thing as an easy game in the NFL, especially for a team as beat up as we are. We've already lost to 2 sucky teams and beat a patsy Washington team in our opener.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X