Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is going on with PI though.

2 on Vikings not called. One on Nelly was ridiculous
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Well this game is a shit show. D doing their normal thing giving up points in bunches. Offense can't sustain drives, dropping footballs all over the place. The Officals are on the take in this one its been real lopsided how they are calling it. Especially on the PI plays. They are taking late shots at Carson and no calls, the first long TD should have been called back for not one but two holding calls inside plus a hands to the face. Block in the back on the Eagles first punt that Vikings should have started at the 30 not the 44, those 14 yards proved something as they may not have been able to kick the 41 yard field goal.

Overall thought its a shit show on both sides for this team. No way they win this one. They have zero team speed in the two areas you really need them, corner and wide out.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

This defense is SO FUCKING BAD, I can't take it any more. The offense fights and claws it way back into this game after this defense was embarrsed, What do they do let them go down the fucking field and score. Until Schwartz is gone this team is never going to win any divisions, playoff games etc.

The Vikings stink btw. Its our defense that blows at this point
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          What is going on with PI though.

2 on Vikings not called. One on Nelly was ridiculous

That was the same official who lets Agholor get knocked down and makes No Call and then calls Much Less contact on Jones. The officiating has been remarkably inconsistent and one sided.

Comment

Our D can’t play with talented offenses and smart OCs

Comment

And now the ultimate insult. The game is so one sided the network switches to another contest.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                That was the same official who lets Agholor get knocked down and makes No Call and then calls Much Less contact on Jones. The officiating has been remarkably inconsistent and one sided.
                Ridiculous. Football is a game of momentum. A couple plays here and there can make a difference.

On a separate note, can we please stop deferring if we win the coin toss? Opponent has now scored 4 out of 6 times on their first drive. Earth to Doug: defense is no longer our strength.
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Well they got 100yds rushing but that didn't kill the birds today. Absolutely no pressure on Cousins and they made him look HoF. WRs with LOTS of space and they did pretty well catching the ball. I know Douglas got burnt bad but that was absolutely blown coverage. In fact I saw at least three times when they blew coverage and the entire DBackfield was standing there gawking at each other. Even so the secondary is completely exposed. If I had access to NovaCare I would kick Sidney Jones in the hamstring just to get rid of him. He may have had talent but since he left college his talent is stealing a salary. Here is a life lesson that should not be forgotten.....never ever ever draft an injured player
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Working...
                  X