Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas charade

https://twitter.com/SBNationNFL/stat...-first-down%2F

Scroll down about 4 slides and you'll see air between the piece of paper and the stick. What a joke that whole thing was.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    https://twitter.com/SBNationNFL/stat...-first-down%2F

Scroll down about 4 slides and you'll see air between the piece of paper and the stick. What a joke that whole thing was.
    I'm not sure I understand why this isn't a bigger news story right now. Is there some sort of rule where they have to use a FOLDED piece of paper? Why did it have to be folded? And it wasn't even folded very well. It looked like it was "bowed" in the middle. If you can stick any sheet of paper between the ball and the down marker, it's NOT a first down, right? I don't get it. That was the weirdest thing. And my naked eye real time also said it sure seemed like there was plenty more than a sheet of paper between them, and that 4th slide verifies what it looked like to me.

Comment

Hopefully the Falcons will put a big dent in the Cowboys playoff chances tonight. So far, so good. For starters, Dallas needs Atlanta to lose 2 of the final 3. Atlanta's last 2 games are New Orleans and Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
        Hopefully the Falcons will put a big dent in the Cowboys playoff chances tonight. So far, so good. For starters, Dallas needs Atlanta to lose 2 of the final 3. Atlanta's last 2 games are New Orleans and Carolina.
        Both of these teams are gagging their brains out. It's going to come down to who gags the least.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yikes. Atlanta is playing with fire.

Comment

Falcons get lucky.

Comment

Working...
            X