X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darby, players not too happy with fans and media

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...chwartz-injury
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Umm, Shut the fuck up--- take your millions to the bank and why would you worry about a little critique from the fans?Will you give the fans the same amount of concern when it comes to contract time?

Comment

Hey, they're human too. I think that everybody, including us are just wondering out loud about how the team played last week. He's taken a lot of crap for making the play that probably won the game for us Sunday.

Looking back at it the Giants probably should have won both games that we had with them this year and we should probably just be glad we beat them and STFU ourselves LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Hey, they're human too. I think that everybody, including us are just wondering out loud about how the team played last week. He's taken a lot of crap for making the play that probably won the game for us Sunday.

Looking back at it the Giants probably should have won both games that we had with them this year and we should probably just be glad we beat them and STFU ourselves LOL!
        We disagree. Even in a win there were things that happened that every fan has/had, just as the media, a right to question and point out. A Win isn't some sort of get out of jail free card. That D sucked and the fans called them on it.... Like I said ...... take your millions to the bank and stfu when the fans and media (hard for me to even say) have some legitimate questions about the play of the team. WIn or lose! It isn't like the fans and media are pointing out things that are out in left field.

Comment

Ok but how about the fans that took over the stands in both LA games? They are ok right Ron?
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I agree with MD. These guys need to ignore the fans critism and stop whining when we say something they don’t like. The defense has not played well for the last 3 weeks and thinking the fans are going to ignore it because we won means that he doesn’t understand this fan base. We are there through thick and thin and we support them win or lose. But we live and die with them so shutting up and going with the flow is not ever going to happen in Philly. Don’t like it? Try playing in LA or Cleveland or a dozen other places where the fans barely show up even if you win!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I understand your points guys but it sounds like people blew him up on his twitter account. I can't believe people do that kind of stuff. Then again I really don't understand twitter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                Umm, Shut the fuck up--- take your millions to the bank and why would you worry about a little critique from the fans?Will you give the fans the same amount of concern when it comes to contract time?
                He should shut up because he gave up 139 receiving yards. He and Mills were picked on and flat out were owned by Eli.

The only person he should be pissed at is himself.

But stop crying. You don’t like it- fuckin play better.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                  I understand your points guys but it sounds like people blew him up on his twitter account. I can't believe people do that kind of stuff. Then again I really don't understand twitter anyway.
                  Don't do Twitter, but it seems like he must be very insecure if he gets so upset at some criticism he gets.... When he deserves it.

Wait, I got a solution.................... Stay the fuck off Twitter. Or makes sure you don't do the old stone house ...rock thingie.

Comment

I feel no sympathy for him or any other player. Criticism comes with being in the spotlight. Don’t like it? Retire and take a job away from the spotlight. Oh yeah, and the money too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                      I feel no sympathy for him or any other player. Criticism comes with being in the spotlight. Don’t like it? Retire and take a job away from the spotlight. Oh yeah, and the money too.
                      This!

Comment

I don't have a problem with it. It's his twitter account. I don't do twitter, but if did, and was in his position, I'd simply block people who were being assholes as well. Sure, he's going to get criticized by the media and the fans. But, there's a difference between that, and people blowing up his twitter. I wouldn't make an issue of it, I'd simply block them. And, if someone has a problem with it, I'd tell them the same thing I tell people on facebook, it's my feed. If I block you, and you don't like it, tough shit.

Comment

Working...
                        X