Early games and "Fuck the Giants".

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early games and "Fuck the Giants".

Rooting for Newton is a tough pill to swallow but if you're a Bird's fan there is no option.

Rooting for injuries is not cool...unless your preferred 'injuree' is that self absorbed asshole Beckham. Then it's OK.

What if Beckham ran into cam on the sidelines?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      What if Beckham ran into cam on the sidelines?

Almost as good, to soothe his bruised ego and give him more face time on TV, the Gnats decide to let him run back punts. Does fine on the first one but somehow runs into the 2nd one as it's bouncing around and the Panthers recover it in the EZ for a TD.

What an asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Almost as good, to soothe his bruised ego and give him more face time on TV, the Gnats decide to let him run back punts. Does fine on the first one but somehow runs into the 2nd one as it's bouncing around and the Panthers recover it in the EZ for a TD.

What an asshole!
        I love it!!! I hope SuperAss can trump it too.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Newton is literally impossible to root for.

He fumbles the ball around his own 35 as he runs around right end. Like the big bad ass he is, Newton tries to truck the much smaller Eli Apple.Apple stones Newton knocking the ball out. The Giants would have recovered the ball but the Gnat defender who fell on it had his foot barely out of bounds momentarily and Carolina retains possession and gets a 1st down to boot.

So what would have been a big momentum swing, because NY had just scored on a trick long pass play..,Beckham to Barkley... becomes a Carolina 1st down instead. When they make the ruling that NY HAD NOT RECOVERED the ball as originally ruled, Asshole Newton shines that sickening smile and points to a first as though he'd done something great.

Please, God! I don't ask for much. You decide who wins but just seriously 'smite' both Beckham and Newton's asses. You'll be making the world a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            I love it!!! I hope SuperAss can trump it too.

He tried! (see above) Two incredible Me First assholes!

Comment

Giants winning is worse than Panthers winning.

Comment

Bills beat the Titans 13-12. We could not stop that same Titans offense that struggled this week

Comment

Must be tough being a Giants fan with these long FGs
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Giants just lost on a 63 yard FG at buzzer. That’s a shame.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Some play on that ball by Gibson.

And then there Wendell Smallwood as a receiver! WTF!

Comment

That was nice.

Comment

Working...
                        X