Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Testicle and the yards passing record.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Testicle and the yards passing record.

Thank God Breese got it done early tonight. That was literally all this fuck stick Tessitore talked about since the moment they came on the air. Let's count how many more times this phony fuck mentions it for the remainder of the game.

Tessicore is such a shameless shill and he's teemed with two other assholes who talk too much. There's not enough airtime for the 3 of them.

Breese is a good guy and is to be congratulated. Just wish it wasn't this asshole calling the game.

I really think that you need announcer therapy tino.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The NFC East really, really sucks right now. Too bad we suck also, because the division is right there for the taking.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        I really think that you need announcer therapy tino.

Your buddy Cris "Drano Voice" Collinsworth made you say that. BTW, does Collinsworth drink the same strength of Drano as Johnny Most did?

And I should apologize for getting Testical's name wrong. It's Joe not John.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
          The NFC East really, really sucks right now. Too bad we suck also, because the division is right there for the taking.

Jason Witten thinks the division is "right there for (Dallas) to take it". He's such an ass hole, even if Popper really likes and respects him. (The devil made me type that!)

Your'e right though Pliny, as bad as the Eagles have played/coached and even as bad as they actually are they're probably better than the other 3 slugs in the division. The problem is there are actually 8 or 10 teams in the NFL that don't suck.

The Bird's 2 most serious weaknesses... Oline and especially the Secondary... aren't subject to being fixed within the season.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
            Your buddy Cris "Drano Voice" Collinsworth made you say that. BTW, does Collinsworth drink the same strength of Drano as Johnny Most did?

And I should apologize for getting Testical's name wrong. It's Joe not John.
            LOL! Johnny was the greatest. Biggest homer ever. If you had the game on tv and you were listening on the radio at the same time you'd think it was two different games. "Havlicek swish from 40 feet!!". "Russell goes up and has his head taken off-NO CALL!!!!". We all loved that guy, even non Celtics fans.

Comment

LOL! Johnny was the greatest. Biggest homer ever. If you had the game on tv and you were listening on the radio at the same time you'd think it was two different games. "Havlicek swish from 40 feet!!". "Russell goes up and has his head taken off-NO CALL!!!!". We all loved that guy, even non Celtics fans.

As a die hard Warriors and then Sixers fan, I hated the mother fucker. Never gave any credit to any opponent. The Celts were right there with the Yankees and Dallas as my most despised teams. I actually like liked and admired some of the Celt players: Cousy, Russell, Sam Jones to name a few. Absolutely hated Ainge and Heinsohn, who I believe also drank Drano.

Comment

[QUOTE=tinopuno;327113......

Breese is a good guy and is to be congratulated. Just wish it wasn't this asshole calling the game.[/QUOTE]

Dunno about Brees being such a good guy. His contract demands forced NO to jettison some very good players, Malcolm Jenkins included. Not saying he owed it to anyone to take less, but not sure his contract stances helped him win.
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Johnny Most was indeed a Celtic fan first, announcer second and he was never ashamed about it. Have you listened to a Flyer broadcast? They are pretty big homers all game long.

Fuck Romo, Whitten, Moose, Aikman. What is the NFL media's obsession with retired white Dallas Cowboys?

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                    Johnny Most was indeed a Celtic fan first, announcer second and he was never ashamed about it. Have you listened to a Flyer broadcast? They are pretty big homers all game long.

Fuck Romo, Whitten, Moose, Aikman. What is the NFL media's obsession with retired white Dallas Cowboys?

For me, what was 'most' irritating about Most was that horrible voice. He should have been euthanized on the basis of his voice alone. I haven't watched /listened to a Flyers broadcast in several years. Never missed a game when I was younger. I was a rabid fan of all 4 Philly pro teams from the time I was around 10. The Phillies literally made me cry a number of times when I was a kid. Over the past 5 to 8 years the Phils, Flyers, and Sixers have sucked so badly that it gradually cured me of my obsession with all 3. But I never got the Eagles monkey off my back.

The deal with Dallas players being handed announcing jobs makes me puke. Seems like all you have to do to get a color gig on a national network is retire a Cowboy, have a pulse and be slightly better looking than Joseph Merrick (The Elephant Man)

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                      Dunno about Brees being such a good guy. His contract demands forced NO to jettison some very good players, Malcolm Jenkins included. Not saying he owed it to anyone to take less, but not sure his contract stances helped him win.
                      The Brees love is a lot of crap. You're right flyered, he fucked that franchise for years with that greedy contract holdout but the fans still love him for some reason. I think about that every time I see that fake smile of his whenever the camera is on him.

Comment

[QUOTE=tinopuno;327137]For me, what was 'most' irritating about Most was that horrible voice. He should have been euthanized on the basis of his voice alone. I haven't watched /listened to a Flyers broadcast in several years. Never missed a game when I was younger. I was a rabid fan of all 4 Philly pro teams from the time I was around 10. The Phillies literally made me cry a number of times when I was a kid. Over the past 5 to 8 years the Phils, Flyers, and Sixers have sucked so badly that it gradually cured me of my obsession with all 3. But I never got the Eagles monkey off my back.

The deal with Dallas players being handed announcing jobs makes me puke. Seems like all you have to do to get a color gig on a national network is retire a Cowboy, have a pulse and be slightly better looking than Joseph Merrick (The Elephant Man)

That's the thing that made him so popular up here. He was so full of shit that even Celtic fans made fun of him and we all mimicked that awful voice and dumped on him growing up.

Comment

I am not even old enough to remember "Havlicek stole the ball; and I hate Johnny Most! I hate everything about the Celtics and every player! F them green bastards!

As far as the Cowboys are concerned getting announcing jobs I just don't get it. Its like no other team has retired players that could possibly be better? I mean Westbrook, Jim Burt, Jim Zorn anyone ANYBODY couldn't do the job better than Witten?

Comment

The Brees love is a lot of crap. You're right flyered, he fucked that franchise for years with that greedy contract holdout but the fans still love him for some reason. I think about that every time I see that fake smile of his whenever the camera is on him.
                            I was trying to be gracious with Brees and show that I have a soft, caring side because I was so negative about those 3 pukes in the booth last night. But the truth is I'm only soft when it comes to animals. Otherwise, I'm a no good prick.

You are right. Breese was a greedy fucking asshole. That's what made last night's phony adoration/suck-off fest so disgusting. I do tend to cut Drew some slack because he's had to live his whole with that dog shit that God smeared on his right cheek just as he emerged the birth canal.

I did take your advice and arranged a session with a guy I knew from school. He's a sports psychologist who works exclusively with people whose lives have been derailed as a result of irrational hatred of sports announcers. He told me at the outset that I was so consumed with hatred that I needed a double session.

He barely said a word for 1 hour and 40 minutes....just listened as I went on and on.

At the end of the 2nd session he said several things:

1) That I had opened up his eyes to what phony, groveling swine most announcers are;

2) That Cris Collinsworth and Al Michaels are shameless, front running bootlickers;
                            3) That Troy Aikman can marry 50 women but it doesn't change the fact that he prefers it in the ass
                            4) That Drew Brees is "a fucking Commie asshole" (his words) for not having an "e" on the end of his name like a real American would; and

5) That Merrill Reese and Mike Quick are clearly the best announcing combo of all time.

So Popper, I'm glad you made the suggestion. I think I'm on the road to recovery.
                            Last edited by tinopuno; 10-09-2018, 11:03 PM.

Comment

Popper, I luv ya, but that's bullshit. Every franchise QB in the league, except for the one who's super model wife out-earns him, has an inflated contract. Every one. Is Aaron Rodgers fucking the Packers? That's the way it works. Brees deserves all the credit he gets. Why? Because he earns his f'cking money. Was Peyton Manning fucking the Colts? All three of those guys were/are truly elite QBs who won championships. And, they all got paid. You want to talk about QBs who are fucking their teams, then talk about guys like Joe Flacco, or Matt Stafford, who got paid elite, but don't play like it. Or even Matt Ryan, who hasn't won shit. I guarantee you there ain't a single Saints fan that thinks Brees doesn't deserve the contract he's got.

Comment

Working...
                              X