Register blog | Columns | Amazon FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read mobile style

Go Back   Philly.Sportscolumn.com > Philly Sports > Eagles Fans Only 2017

Old 09-07-2006, 11:52 PM   #101
tinopuno 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

tinopuno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfphillyfan
did fucking Joey Porter just play the no respect card? WTF. STFU JOEY PORTER.

god i hate the steelers.
Where is Chip72? I know he always enjoyed a good Steeler win. He doesn't post on PPhans anymore, but I haven't seen him over here either.
tinopuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 11:55 PM   #102
Blitz
2011 Contributor
Pro Bowler

Blitz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno
Quote:

god i hate the steelers.
Where is Chip72? I know he always enjoyed a good Steeler win. He doesn't post on PPhans anymore, but I haven't seen him over here either.
I have more then enough hate for Shittsburgh and it's residents to go around for all.

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut
Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 12:06 AM   #103
ekravitz
Veteran

ekravitz has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinopuno
Quote:

god i hate the steelers.
I think he's been around the boards today. surprised he hasn't been here though
ekravitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #104
2nd and Arch
Starter

2nd and Arch has disabled reputation

Two thoughts:

a) Vintage Culpepper there, minus the token 30 yard breakaway run downfield. Made some absolutely amazing throws, only to throw two bad interceptions at crunch time. Both were very athletic plays by Porter and Palumalulalumalu, but were achieavable because of how easy it is to read Culpepper's eyes.

I agree with what someone said upstream; without Moss there to bail out some of those 1-foot-off throws on the run, it's going to be a rollercoaster ride with Culpepper in Miami that will decidedly NOT lead to a Super Bowl even if he puts up some Marino-like numbers at times.

b) Nick Saban is a fucking idiot. I would almost give him a pass on how he threw the rag since the ref clearly was not looking like he should have knowing it was a controversial TD play. But that fake-pumping he did with the hanky for a good 5 seconds was what really cost him the challenge.

This is a trend we've seen before among NFL coaches who seem to be almost TRYING for optimal drama by sandbagging the flag-throw for as long as possible before the snap goes off. Like it's really going to demoralize the other team that their routine extra-point kick had coitus interruptus. I hope Reid and other coaches take this display to heart when they are fishing for the red bag in their coat pocket.
2nd and Arch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 11:23 AM   #105
sfphillyfan 
2013 Contributor
Hall of Famer

sfphillyfan will become famous soon enough

ESPN The Mag was the one I saw who picked the Dolphins to win the Super Bowl.
The views and opinions expressed above are those of sfphillyfan and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EFO or the administration. And to further confuse you, here's a pic of Kate Beckinsale:
:
sfphillyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:26 PM   #106
reesecal
Pro Bowler

reesecal has disabled reputation

i thought culpepper looked like ish and these people all up in the steelers sac are a bit ridiculous, they didnt look all too great to me