Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoF Eagles??

https://www.phillyvoice.com/eagles-s...malik-jackson/

Interesting off season questions I guess. Certainly Peters is bound for the hall and there is little doubt that Cox has shown he will have the credentials if his career continues down the path it has started. Kelce was beat up plenty on here and in Philly a couple years back but he has shown to be one of the better centers we have had and in the league. Tough to get in the hall as a center though. I'm not sure he makes it without a couple more rings. The same with Graham. He is a quality DE and has some outlier stat numbers that most people don't pay attention to but I am not sure he has a hall career without a couple more rings. If the birds win two of the next three SBs that will put them in the conversation.
    The name I didn't see and wondered about was Ertz. I think he could be on the not worthy now but has the talent list. The talent they have on the Eagles right now will hurt his stats but you never know what the next 2-3 years will bring and he could break out. I also think Jenkins could be on the list of the birds win a couple more rings.
    Right or wrong SB wins gets you name recognition and thus more consideration
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

We have this discussion every year about this time don't we ND? To me Peters is definitely going. I really don't know how to make these decisions because everybody on the nomination list is usually worthy. There just have been so many great ball players over the years it's so tough. IMO you could make a case for every one of the Packers from the early 60s team. I would project Cox too but the only way Ertz is going to go is if he just blows numbers off of the map which I don't think that he's going to do. He had been a real disappointment until recently when everybody was waiting for his breakout season that finally came. Let's face it, he's not even considered the best TE in the game right now so I don't see HOF for him.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
    X