Peter King / Chris Mortensen / Mike Greenberg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/w ... index.html

After the game, Byron Leftwich shakes the cobwebs out after a seven-sack afternoon. "I never knew where they were coming from," he says. "Seems like two guys were coming free every time I dropped back to pass." That, friends, is the 2006 Dallas defense.
    Dallas 21, Jacksonville 10

"SLURP"
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by Ski
      When I become Emporer of the Free World, the following will occur within a week of my consolidation of power:

1. ESPN will be burnt to the ground, thereby allowing sports to actually become sports again and not watered down, Disney-fied entertainment.
      2. Mike Greenburg will be kept alive in a kiddie pool filled with leeches for he is a leech himself and the irony is too great.
      3. Peter King will drink himself to death after 18 quadruple mocha-espresso-cappachino's. Watching his nervous system catch on fire will be broadcast across the land as a warning to those who confuse girl's high school field hockey with sports and those who believe that Starbucks is indeed drinkable coffee.
      4. Mort stays because I like Mort and Mort likes Reid and I like Reid.
      5. Mike Golic will have an offer to quit the sports talk business or his tongue shalt be melted off with a red hot spork.
      6. Dr. Z's name will be purged from the public record and he will never have existed.

I have other nefarious plans for others in the sporting business. Never give out too much info at once however.

Ski,

I like the way your mind works!

The world can never have too much of the DARK SIDE!

Comment

Aside from Greenberg being worthless and the fact that I hate the girls, I have to say that they do look to be pretty good this year. However I, as many others I am sure, think the kicking game is going to bite them in the ass. Also thier punk owens is going to bite them in the ass before this season is done. So, no, I don't see the girls going all the way even though the should have a fairly good year.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

I hate that fat latte drinking fuck.

Comment

Who did the Boys add to their D that makes them soooo good all of a sudden?

Isn't this the same D we ran all over last year for 56 minutes before the 2 brain farts by Lito and McNabb.

I don't think Dallas can or will be able to stop the run. Run the ball right at them with our big o-line and we beat them easily.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The LB from Jax is a really good run-stopper.
              Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
              X