Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
    I'm not talking about the stadium. They all sell those rights now. I am talking about the complex being Veteran's Memorial Sports Complex. Linc, Wells Fargo Center, CBP. Philly has everything in one locale whereas most cities have venues in different parts of the city. They could play it up I think
    That’s a great idea ND.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Well, the Xfinity Live thing (really just a couple of bars) is there, and the Pattison Ave subway station has been renamed "AT&T Station", so you could start a bidding war for the naming rights, and the city could add a "naming rights tax" in typical Philly style.
      Throw in the union inflatable rat, maybe some city councilman complaining because they didnt get their pockets lined properly, and its a true Philly extravaganza!

Comment

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
        Well, the Xfinity Live thing (really just a couple of bars) is there, and the Pattison Ave subway station has been renamed "AT&T Station", so you could start a bidding war for the naming rights, and the city could add a "naming rights tax" in typical Philly style.
        Throw in the union inflatable rat, maybe some city councilman complaining because they didnt get their pockets lined properly, and its a true Philly extravaganza!
        lol. ain't it the truth
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Working...
        X