Le'Veon Bell-braindead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le'Veon Bell-braindead

Bart Scott ridicules Jets’ Le’Veon Bell after girlfriends allegedly steal $520K worth of jewelry: ‘This is like rookie mistake 101’

Gallery: New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell at mandatory minicamp
    14 shares
    By Darryl Slater | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com

Jets running back Le’Veon Bell probably isn’t in the mood to hear it, but ex-Jets linebacker Bart Scott ridiculed him Thursday after Bell’s girlfriends allegedly stole $520,000 worth of jewelry from his Florida home. (Click here to read the full police report.)

Scott made fun of Bell for “rookie mistake 101,” since he was allegedly taken advantage of by the women.

“You’ve got to upgrade yourself, man,” Scott said, in his message to Bell.

false
    Jets’ Le’Veon Bell’s girlfriends allegedly steal $520K worth of jewelry, including Rolex, black panther pendant | Read full police report

New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell was the victim of an alleged theft.

Here’s more of what Scott said on his WFAN show with Chris Carlin and Maggie Gray:

“Le’Veon Bell, I love you. You’re big into the rap game. You should’ve listened to a track from Lil Weezy’s new album. You should’ve listened to ‘Mona Lisa.’ ‘Mona Lisa’ is a track all about Kendrick Lamar and how these women come from the club, and they set the men up.

"First thing he should’ve done is he should’ve asked for three forms of ID. I need verification. I guarantee you her real name isn’t Platinum. I need birth certificate, state ID or license, and passport. When you’ve got a million dollars of jewelry floating around the crib, you’ve got to take some precautions. You’ve got to have the teddy bear nanny cam. He should’ve been checking on these chicks from the workout [that Bell was at when the women allegedly robbed him].

"Second of all, where are his boys at? At some point, your boys should be sitting there and waiting and making sure nobody is going through your stuff, eating your eggs and drinking all the Kool-Aid up. I just don’t get it. You have to start verifying these chicks. You have to understand that if they’ve done this to you, they’ve done it before. You have to make sure she hasn’t Instagram posted your entire crib before.

"After that, you’ve got to put it out there – ‘hey, do you know these chicks?’ – to all your friends. Somebody would’ve told you, ‘Ah man, she got me last week.’ So Le’Veon Bell, man, this is like rookie mistake 101. He’s lived in Miami long enough to understand how this goes.

"Secondly, who has $500,000 in jewelry? What is this, man? Do you have like a diamond-encrusted Atari? Like what’s going on? ‘Black Panther’ Wakanda forever chain? Come on, man, that was two summers ago. You’ve got to upgrade yourself, man.

"I’m going to need him to go ahead and get the Ring [home security] system. He should’ve had it for his closet and his safe. And he should’ve been saying, ‘Hey, get out of my stuff or I’m coming to get you!’ He’ll probably never get it back. They’re gone forever. Platinum’s real name isn’t Platinum. Come on, son. Rookie rule No. 1.”

Quite the rant, eh?

Buy Le'Veon Bell Jets jersey: Fanatics, NFL Shop, Lids, Champs Sports, Dick's Sporting Goods

Scott said that during his playing days, some of his teammates fell victim to similar theft.

“An entire apartment complex got robbed because my dumb teammates brought strippers home after a party,” he said. “They realized where every athlete lived. We went on an away game. They took everybody’s stuff.”

Darryl Slater may be reached at [email protected]. Follow him on Twitter @DarrylSlater. Find NJ.com Jets on Facebook.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"
Working...
X