Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Comment

Thanks fellas. I got home last night and can roll over and type anyway. It was great that MD got hold of my wife and asked what happened to me. Much appreciated Bob! She told me what a great guy he was and I agree! The doctor that I have changed the medicine in the pain pump. It also gives me a boost 3 times a day and made my right leg go numb on the boost which has never happened before. I was traveling on the highway at 70mph and couldn't get my foot off of the accellorater. I had to choose the car in front of me or the guardrail and chose the rail. I got jammed up pretty good and had to stay in the hospital for awhile. My cellphone was in the car someplace and my wife found it in the junked car and took it home. I was an hour from home and when she visited a couple of times she was so upset that she forgot it. I don't like her driving so I told her that I didn't need it anyway so that's why I haven't been dropping by.

My roommate had a tragic story to tell me because he was all in dismay. Horrifically his fiance was in a car accident when she got T boned on the driver's side and she was killed in the crash. He was to marry here the next day and we were both losing it when he told his story. The tragedy was too much for him to handle and he tried to kill himself by jumping off a bridge but couldn't get the job done and just broke a few bones. I don't know if he was lucky surviving or not.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

So So glad you are home and recovering! Not many people left here to pick on... not sure what I would do if you flaked on me also!

Seriously, very happy you made it through, could have been much worse!!

Comment

Working...
        X