Cousins wants out of Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousins wants out of Washington

I don't know what else to add. He turned down $100 for 5 years to stay with them and wants to SF. It sounds to me like he and Garcon aren't too wild about playing for Gruden and their GM is out the door too.

He has also asked to be traded! $24 million for this year and he's not happy? I'm glad but man that just isn't right.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

The zoo in Washington continues

Source: Cousins will not negotiate long-term deal while Bruce Allen is team president

Kirk Cousins' contract situation continues to take odd twists. For two seasons, the Redskins have been unable to agree to a long-term deal with their quarterback, and now, Chick Hernandez of CSN Midatlantic reports that Cousins will not negotiate with the current Washington power structure, JP Finlay of CSN Midatlantic reports.

Cousins' stance comes on the same day the passer signed his one-year franchise tender. The deal will pay Cousins $24 million for his services in 2017, but also opens the door for the team to trade the quarterback.

It seems unlikely that Cousins' position on Allen will cause the ouster of the team president. Allen and owner Dan Snyder are close, and Allen has a distinguished family history with the team as his father was a coach of the 'Skins in the 1970s.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
    X