• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just some more fuel per KFFL......
    ///////////////////////////////

Eagles | McNabb hints at running the ball more
    Thu, 27 Jul 2006 07:58:49 -0700

John Nalbone, of the Trenton Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles QB Donovan McNabb has hinted that he will run the ball more in 2006. McNabb has run for 630 yards in the past three seasons, a sharp decline from when he ran for 629 yards in the 2000 season. However, it seems as though the fleet-footed quarterback is thinking about taking off with the ball more this season. "I'm healthier, so I'm able to get out of the pocket more with a little speed," McNabb said. "If the call comes for me to get out of the pocket and make something happen, then that's what I'll do."

Comment

In a related story, Drew Bledsoe has vowed to be more stationary this season.

If that's possible.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis

If that's possible.

STILL LAUGHING MY ASS OFF
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

If that's possible.

Good one!

Comment

here's from today's blog at practice:

Quarterback Donovan McNabb just tucked the ball in and scrambled in live team drills. McNabb's injury-plagued 2005 season has been well-documented, but he looked fleet on that run. The crowd, eager to see McNabb run, responded with a vigorous ovation. McNabb acknowledged the crowd with an Antoine Walker-like "shimmy dance." Walker, a forward on the NBA's Miami Heat, was McNabb's high school basketball teammate at Mount Carmel high school in the Chicago area.
            -- Zach Berman, 10:01 a.m.

Comment

If that's possible.

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
              X