X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still hope for Pryor!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Gut feeling they are signing a CB (not sure who maybe Ryan) and are getting either Pryor,Jeffrey or Robert Woods. Just a feeling I have no insight at this point. But releasing Barwin now says they have some deals they need to the salary for.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
        Gut feeling they are signing a CB (not sure who maybe Ryan) and are getting either Pryor,Jeffrey or Robert Woods. Just a feeling I have no insight at this point. But releasing Barwin now says they have some deals they need to the salary for.
        I was wondering if that 6'8" DE from Cincinnati, Hunt might be worth a flyer
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Good luck Conner. You were a great guy, teammate and representative for the city of Philly.

Looking forward to not having Treggs. That guy had some speed and nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
            Good luck Conner. You were a great guy, teammate and representative for the city of Philly.

Looking forward to not having Treggs. That guy had some speed and nothing else.
            http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/ne...f-e148a90c0ac2
            Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Barwin had more sacks than Graham in less time.

They should trade Graham while people are fooled into thinking he is a Pro Bowl or All Pro level player.
              Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

FWIW on twitter

Adam Schefter: ‏Verified account @AdamSchefter 10m10 minutes ago
                More

Torrey Smith, 3-year deal for $15mil with the Eagles, per source.

Comment

OK. Hitting everywhere now.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/3/9...ee-agency-2017

FWIW, I would rather have Torrey Smith at 5mil a year than what Kenny Britt signed for.

Comment

Torrey Smith SUCKS, I don't care what we paid for him, he is worse than Agholor. What a shit move.
                    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I like it. Risk is small compared to the possible huge upside!

Comment

Torrey Smith SUCKS, I don't care what we paid for him, he is worse than Agholor. What a shit move.
                        I can't say that I've seen him play the last two years but when he was in Baltimore, he was decent. If we end up drafting Davis or Williams, then Smith's deep speed will hopefully become a factor. I'm now hoping we end up getting one of those two guys and then draft a corner in round 2.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

He has speed and a big body. He drops the ball less than our current top 3.

I guess it will come down to his route running and smarts. But, for just $5 mil a year, I will take it.

Comment

I agree. I'm really pissed right now. Hes not what we need in terms of speed or youth. Terrible move IMO. He's a stop gap that doesn't do anything but hold a spot for a future WR..... which is stupid IMM. This is a WR rich draft so why sign an aging slow guy instead of drafting a young guy who can grow with Wentz? Terrible Move!
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Smith played on a horrible team with horrible QB's and so much change that to use his last 2 years as a template for his career is a mistake IMO.

As compared to Aggy-- at least Smith can actually catch the ball and has speed, 2 things aggy never showed he could do. He certainly IS an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                                I agree. I'm really pissed right now. Hes not what we need in terms of speed or youth. Terrible move IMO. He's a stop gap that doesn't do anything but hold a spot for a future WR..... which is stupid IMM. This is a WR rich draft so why sign an aging slow guy instead of drafting a young guy who can grow with Wentz? Terrible Move!
                                Sorry Juk but 28 isn't aging for a WR and slow? C'mon.

How has drafting the young guys work our so far? We may be waiting till Aggy is 29 before we get our picks worth from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X